P4 Sion teams?

Hey Guys,

I know FO is no.1 against the ugly one, but is there anything else that comes in handy? Also what’s an average % for FO againts Sion? Thanks!

Replies

• jkray622
    1636 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Most of the teams that work in p2 also work in p4. It's fairly "standard" as far as battles go. I just recommend at least 1-2 healer/support in the mix to clear bonds of weakness, and avoid multi-attackers like Leia, who drive up the bonds count really quickly.

Edit: Also, Sion's health is a lot lower than in p2, and he takes a lot of incidental damage from the Ventress NS while they are killin Nihilus, so if your guild is worried about Sion, then you might wait until all Ventress runs are done.
  • Lexjade wrote: »
    Hey Guys,

I know FO is no.1 against the ugly one, but is there anything else that comes in handy? Also what’s an average % for FO againts Sion? Thanks!
    The % is around 2-4% on good teams but it doesn't translate in to a lot of raw damage. Sion goes down pretty fast and any team that you use in p2 works just not as much damage output. By this point in the raid just start using whatever you got that's geared an modded.

"Who's the more foolish? The fool or the fool who follows them?"--Obi-Wan Kenobi
  • Kitchen Sink phase once Nihilus is down.