What character to sub/build for better Jedi team

Hello everyone! I'm looking for some opinions to see if I can make a stronger Jedi team than what I currently have. My team consists of: (leader) zBastila Shan g11, zGMY g12, z(2)Old Ben g11, zQGJ g12, zAayla g12.

I have JKAnakin g11 that I will sub every once in a while. Additionally I have Ezra, KF, MW, Barriss Offee, Ahsoka and Luminara all available with a minimum of g8 or higher. I do have HY which I'm still trying to get maxed, geared and 7 starred, but he is available. I also have two zetas to work with.

I thought about Barriss, but am not sure anymore. Should I focus on HY? I just hate the fact that he isn't able to attack. Searches on the forum regarding Jedi teams also seem to favor Ezra/Kanan, just not sure how they would fit, nor their strategies. I know many will point out GK or even CLS, but those characters take too much time to invest. Are they really worth it?

Any opinions are greatly appreciated! Thanks ahead of time for any input.

Replies

• Most people will suggest HY or Ezra. However, don't underestimate JKA. When he has good mods on him, he can hit like a truck. Plus, we are bound to get a rework on him sooner or later, seeing as he is, you know, the reason for Star Wars in the first place. Also, I love the fact you are still using QGJ. He is also very underestimated in my opinion, and more people should use him.

Haha that aside, probably Ezra is your best bet if you're looking for an attacker. I'm with you on HY. I want a toon who can hit. GK and CLS are definitely worth it, they are both top tier characters and everyone should work towards them. Sadly, I have neither. Very close to GK, and I went for RJT first before CLS, and then just kinda stopped farming the necessary characters for CLS. But, the guys in my guild who have him do very, very well with him, especially in TW/TB, and Raids.
  • Thanks Trevycluse! If I decide to go with Ezra who would you replace? I tend to want to replace Aayla, but I like the stun.

I'm actually still trying to mod up JKA, I agree with you, he is strong. I had him in my original line up till I saw what Bastila could do.
  • lt1phoenix wrote: »
    Thanks Trevycluse! If I decide to go with Ezra who would you replace? I tend to want to replace Aayla, but I like the stun.

I'm actually still trying to mod up JKA, I agree with you, he is strong. I had him in my original line up till I saw what Bastila could do.

i think me and you are in same boat with aayla lol
  • @lt1phoenix You'll want to drop QGJ and Aayla, and put in Ezra and Hermit Yoda.

You don't have to sweat Hermit Yoda's gear that much, as he stays hidden for most of the battle, so rarely gets attacked. Mine is still at G10 and I use him in the Arena every day with no issues.

He's there for healing, but most importantly, Master's Training. Master's Training will give each Jedi who gets it +50% Accuracy, Defense, Offense, Potency, and Tenacity. It's an amazing buff. Throughout a match you'll give it to GMY, Ezra, then maybe Bastila (if the match hasn't ended by that point). Rarely will you have enough in-game turns to also give it to your tank, but that happens occasionally, too.

Don't be concerned that he doesn't have an attack - every time he uses his basic he's granting health and protection back to your team, but just as importantly, they're all getting +5% turn meter; it sounds like a small amount, but it adds up, and helps you speed past your opponents. When your other guys take more turns, they do more damage, so it doesn't matter that he isn't the one doing the damage himself.

His Strength Flows from he Force special is also awesome, as it can bring a toon that is about to die back up to almost full strength again. It's fantastic.

Once you start using him, you'll be a believer.

Ezra is just fantastic, too; he's one of the hardest hitting toons in the game with his Flourish zeta. With Master's Training and other buffs spread from GMY it isn't uncommon for him to hit a 80-100k Flourish. A guild mate of mine as had him hit for 120k. Not many toons can take that, and he often one hits fresh toons near the end of the battle once his offense has gotten maxed out.

• Thanks for the reply @Val_Galahadred Who should I use as a leader? I just leveled up HY to 85 and went up a gear pack. He still needs work, but I used a Zeta for both him and Ezra. We will see how they work.
  • Ezra and zJolee instead of Aayla and QGJ (QGJ goes first)
    Alternative to zJolee is Hoda or GK.

Your Zeta on QGJ can go towards a 2nd team for TB
    e.g. zQGJ, JKA, Ahsoka/Aayla, Zarriss and “a tank”
    Tank = whatever you are not using on your main team out of Old Ben, GK, Juhani and Kanan. (A taunting tank)
  • zEzra is something magnificent.
    Bast also give fast TM and "buying time" with her high protection bonus so Ezra can get to offensive killer mode pretty fast (call GMY to assist for TM at least in the first time you use this skill).
    qgj is the first you will swap. and you dont need to mention his zeta since it have no effect. Aayla have no zeta, so dont mention it also lol. if you will move towards HY/GK/zJolee after you swap Qgj for ezra, it will be instead of Aayla.
  • lt1phoenix wrote: »
    Thanks for the reply @Val_Galahadred Who should I use as a leader? .

@lt1phoenix Definitely use zBastila as the leader. She's the no-brainer choice for Jedi until you unlock Revan.