How best to use nightsisters?

I dont have much knowledge of the sisters, so i wanted to ask how best to mod them and what the best team would be, this would be for every phase of the sith raid. As we are only doing t5 for now. I have all the sisters, so can also play around with set ups.
Thank you in advance

Replies

• Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Skelturix has a great video about NS in STR.
  • Really depends on how you want to play them. most people either run Assaj or Talzin as leader. Assaj give TM reduction, Talzin plagues and has a resurrect one-hit on a basic. Assaj's unique works under either lead.

I personally like to run Talzin as the leader for most things because it's cool to me. I run Assaj lead during raids and certain events.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    When reading @sneeyatch's advice, be aware, that MT lead and Asajj lead are usedin different phases. zMT lead, Asajj, Daka, g11+ zombie and either NI or spirit as 5th is used in p3. For p4 use zAsajj lead, MT, Daka, g8+ zombie and Talia.

In p3 your aim is to have MT and NI/spirit die and then resurrect/die whenever you use a basic attack, which then feeds huge amounts of bonus offense to Asajj and some TM for Daka, zombie and Asajj.

In p4 it's all about healing and bonus TM management. You can have your team take a zillion turns this way, while keeping DN low on TM.

(I belive @sneeyatch gave some general advice instead of advice aimed at STR)
  • Thank you both
    This would mainly be for the raid, wich of the 2 would also be a good leader for p1? I have only one zeta to give out. So want to go for the one that benifits the most.

Also mod wise, would offensive mods with speed secondary's be the best? As the game seems to advise those
  • For phase 1, i would guess Asaj lead. (her lead is used in P4 to kill nihilus) In general, P1 is the domain of JTR teams. NS teams tend to get used in P3 and 4 primarily.

As to mods, mods for high end raid teams are different from pvp teams. In particular, NS teams abuse leadership TM gains to avoid needing speed at all. In PvP, speed is (generally) king. I would suggest CC/CD mod sets with high offense secondaries. There are video guides out there that will give you specifics much better than I could.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lb8Ui9AvQ1U&t=166s
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3t8FpxG7wnw
  • Skelturix made a guide video. Watch it.