We need more Cantina releases

No_Try
4051 posts Member
Is it just me or are other long players about to hit a Cantina finish too?

I'm f2p yet I have only 1 toon left to farm from Cantina anymore. I'm afraid of my cantina energy going to waste at the end of it. Yet they keep releasing toons into hard nodes and fleet which I'm nowhere near finishing and instead have to make priorities.

I feel the band to get toons are contracting more and more by time.

Replies

• jkray622
    1636 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    I'm right there with you. I'm about to finish my last toon, and then I plan to farm Kylo Ren unmasked's node until new toons are released there. A character and a ship for only 10 energy will generate the most shard shop currency for me while I wait. Better than nothing!

Edit: Expect two more of the new Old Republic toons to be dropped in cantina like the Veteran Smugglers or T3/Mission for the next "Journey" toon, though.
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    Options
    jkray622 wrote: »
    I'm right there with you. I'm about to finish my last toon, and then I plan to farm Kylo Ren unmasked's node until new toons are released there. A character and a ship for only 10 energy will generate the most shard shop currency for me while I wait. Better than nothing!

Edit: Expect two more of the new Old Republic toons to be dropped in cantina like the Veteran Smugglers or T3/Mission for the next "Journey" toon, though.

Good idea, thanks for the tip!