Title Update 14 12/4/2018 [MEGA]

123457Next

Replies

• You can farm those rewards in a day which is less time than it takes for this ga mode. And take away the preview phase. You're just dragging it out for no reason. .24 hour set d, 24 hour offense. Done. The 24 hour preview phase is for what exactly? ?
  • Syce
    24 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Johnny77p wrote: »
    You can farm those rewards in a day which is less time than it takes for this ga mode. And take away the preview phase. You're just dragging it out for no reason. .24 hour set d, 24 hour offense. Done. The 24 hour preview phase is for what exactly? ?

That's so it takes 72 hours for some lame **** gear and some omegas lol
  • TVF
    36489 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    That's not all the rewards.

But you're blowing through a ton of crystals to farm 50 mk7 shield salvage in one day.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Johnny77p wrote: »
    New rewards again for next ga and another step down??? Why would anyone over 4mil care about these rewards. How is this even worth the effort 7rin9e5y087c.jpg

You want the player base to be excited about ga, make the rewards exciting. Smh. I dont see how these rewards come even remotely close to my guilds tw rewards

Lol you are funny, I’ll give you that, throwing around GP like that means anything, you know full well you are getting TW rewards for free, and this new mode is running the whole month.

You really should remember that the GA rewards have nothing to do with TW , might help you to figure it out that way.
  • @CG_SBCrumb

Surely you are aware of how guilds skirt GP matchmaking by leaving out a member, giving them a more favorable matchup. Are the new matchmaking rules going to end this exploit of the system?

Second, GP seems an unbalanced manner to gauge opponents because you can have an even number of GP and highly uneven matchup of teams. For instance, I was in a 130gp guild that could not clear phase 1 of the HSTR. Guilds with significantly less GP now clear this raid because their rosters are tailored for it. 3mil Vs 3mil is NOT necessarily an even match up. How has this extremely obvious issue been addressed in matchmaking? Or is the “win count” supposed to handle that? Do “win counts” carry over to future events so more powerful 3mil accounts face higher GP opponents, or 3mil accounts which land in their win count range?

This is important because winning always means better rewards, and 3mil GP whales should not get to face 3mil GP FTPs if the rosters are not actually even. Such a case would just throw it back into the tournament debacle.

People keep saying this but the devs may have data that show statistically 1.6 mill GP roster = 1.6 mill GP roster, and while we have all experienced individual cases otherwise that is not the norm. Perhaps....
  • CadoaBane
    563 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Johnny77p wrote: »
    New rewards again for next ga and another step down??? Why would anyone over 4mil care about these rewards. How is this even worth the effort 7rin9e5y087c.jpg

You want the player base to be excited about ga, make the rewards exciting. Smh. I dont see how these rewards come even remotely close to my guilds tw rewards
    Would you be so kindly and tell me where I can farm 3 Omega materials a day, without blowing all of my crystals? I get 1 from daily activities and, if I'm extremely lucky, once a week another one drops from a Cantina fight.
    The only thing that confuses me is the ship Omega reward for #8 . I know that not all actual rewards are shown in that window, but if the last gets them instead of the regular Omegas, it's a bit strange as, imho, they are even more valuable.
  • Don't waste yuor time with that stuped and commersial game - just no point