Long term plan. Chewie/Revan

Is there any release dates for when either the Revan event or the Chewbacca event will return.
Some of us still need both and I would like to focus where I am farming. (Subliminal hint-do Chewie first!)
Also, I would love to have an update so I could use a Mk 4 Carb in a lessor spot, such as a Mk 3

Thanks

Replies

• Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Options
    No, but since Chewie came first it is also likely to return first.
  • Jarvind
    3926 posts Member
    Options
    I seem to remember reading that after a Hero event is first introduced it doesn't come back for a real long time. Granted, there were only two before this so that's hardly a significant sample size.

That one site that's like "this event will probably happen around this time based on past event timing" says Chewie will be back "soon."
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Options
    Jarvind wrote: »
    I seem to remember reading that after a Hero event is first introduced it doesn't come back for a real long time. Granted, there were only two before this so that's hardly a significant sample size.

That one site that's like "this event will probably happen around this time based on past event timing" says Chewie will be back "soon."

That website is: swgohevents.com
  • Options

I expect a similar cadence but technically Revan is “An Ancient Journey” not heroic like CLS/JTREY.
  • Options
    Chewie is likely to return first - however Revan is definitely a longer farm and has far more impact in the game. I'd work on him first. Chewie is more of a gear test than a toon test anyways - so even having 5 7* BH is no guarantee of success if they're g7-g8.
    Ally Code 766-465-766 swgoh.gg/u/trystansr/collection/
  • Options
    It better come fast since the chubby cheek devs released a broken character like Revan in the first place
  • Options
    Farm BHs first, then farm their gear with farming Old Republic units.
  • Options
    Chewie is likely to return first - however Revan is definitely a longer farm and has far more impact in the game. I'd work on him first. Chewie is more of a gear test than a toon test anyways - so even having 5 7* BH is no guarantee of success if they're g7-g8.

Disagree. Ill give you a pearl here. Revan is one of three toons of revan they should release. Next is fallen then next is redempted. This is a rat race. Dont fall into it.

Chewie is a god. He allows a team that is next next level to commence. Here is half of it.. Zetasrequired.

Big Z Mission chewie rebel rebel

Beats revan. Better on D than revan with jolee
  • Options

We've got no real cadence for this
    Cls took ages to return but jtr came back real quick for the sith raid
  • Options

Chewie is a god. He allows a team that is next next level to commence. Here is half of it.. Zetasrequired.

I want this to be true - but I've yet to see it anywhere. I'm ready for Chewie to return and I'm working towards Revan, but I despise mirror matches.
    Ally Code 766-465-766 swgoh.gg/u/trystansr/collection/
  • Options
    Need 17 shards to 7* Bossk and I think I can get the last star on Chewie, hopefully.
    Revan farm is still a bit of a ways off. Jolee needs 45 shards and Zalbaar needs 70. However, my T3 still needs 203 since I farmed Mission first. I am hoping the Christmas rumors are false for Revan since I am probably over three weeks to finish T3 at this point.
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Options

Disagree. Ill give you a pearl here. Revan is one of three toons of revan they should release. Next is fallen then next is redempted. This is a rat race. Dont fall into it.

Id love to see the team you run because I run full time scoundrels in arena already and would switch, but I can't find a team with my Zeta Z and chewie to work against Re van.
  • Options
    If Revan comes at Christmas, I will not be ready at all. I have been farming these non stop and still only have Bastilla 7*. Simply too many things to farm to have it done this quick without mega gems.
    Hopefully, it will be Chewie, as I am ready and I suspect most others are there or close.