What's in the wrapping?

13Next

Replies

• 3pourr2
    1927 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    jejuzang wrote: »
    Alijar1 wrote: »
    I got 3 present profile pics, like I guess everyone. Any idea whats about that? Is it about the quests? Is it about the grant arena? Will they just pop up after some time or does only the one I use pops up?

From what can be seen, they're just profile pictures that'll get unlocked after a certain period of time.
    Whether or not these profile pictures will be related to future or other content (I.E. A Tusken Profile Picture relating to a Tusken Rework/Snoke Profile Picture for First Order Quest) is yet to be seen. We still have the rest of the month to go,

Agreed. Probably a Carbonite one, a Wampa one, and another.

He said the 12 we can open one
  • I'm pretty sure one of them will be Cryo Han! We'll see !
  • few days ago i could select chewie. ad use as portrait. and now my portrait is the box and cant find chewie again. sooooo
  • 12th is almost over...
  • Moorebid wrote: »
    12th is almost over...

We have at least until the end of the work day pacific time. 4 more hours.
  • I think he actually said *some* people will be able to open one. Probably whales.

Of course it could just be bugged, like most things.
    Hey, it's still better than MSF
  • @CG_SBCrumb .. so any word on "Maybe you can open a present early on the 12th - if you are not on the naughty list!"?
  • Gair wrote: »
    @CG_SBCrumb .. so any word on "Maybe you can open a present early on the 12th - if you are not on the naughty list!"?

Did you post anything bad about the GA, if so you are probably on the naughty list xD
  • I've been very naughty, I haven't given them money in months.
    Hey, it's still better than MSF
  • 3pourr2 wrote: »
    jejuzang wrote: »
    Alijar1 wrote: »
    I got 3 present profile pics, like I guess everyone. Any idea whats about that? Is it about the quests? Is it about the grant arena? Will they just pop up after some time or does only the one I use pops up?

From what can be seen, they're just profile pictures that'll get unlocked after a certain period of time.
    Whether or not these profile pictures will be related to future or other content (I.E. A Tusken Profile Picture relating to a Tusken Rework/Snoke Profile Picture for First Order Quest) is yet to be seen. We still have the rest of the month to go,

Agreed. Probably a Carbonite one, a Wampa one, and another.

He said the 12 we can open one

Sorry I guess it was the usual CG miscommunication.
  • Gair
    616 posts Member
    CG_SBCrumb usually makes good on his word, and he still has over 5 hours if you use PST. I would imagine today got sidetracked by TW cancellation.
  • Ultra
    11491 posts Moderator
    edited December 2018
    Gair wrote: »
    CG_SBCrumb usually makes good on his word
    lol

CG_SBCrumb usually makes good on his word, and he still has over 5 hours if you use PST. I would imagine today got sidetracked by TW cancellation.

You realize when you posted this it was 7 pm their time. Lol they done went home to hide their heads.
  • HK22
    645 posts Member
    Fail, Fail is what is inside the box.
  • Gair
    616 posts Member
    Ultra wrote: »
    lol

I know ... i know...... the reality is too painful to accept

• Did they say the 12th of which month? They probably meant August
  • Would love a mod to chime in with some clarification
  • You can expect the boxes to open in a month and a half. It's on the same schedule as the road ahead.
  • Gair
    616 posts Member
    ... patiently waiting
  • Germi
    553 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    I think it is a typo and he meant the 14th.
    Which is lame imho

Or maybe the content update was delayed
  • They are keeping it under wraps.
  • What a load of baloney!
  • Ugnaught wrote: »
    They are keeping it under wraps.

AHHHHH.... zombie paper wrapping! GENIUS
  • Ugnaught wrote: »
    They are keeping it under wraps.

Excellent work.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Paploo ...
  • You can open one after each TW war this month.

Oh wait....
    Paploo ...

A TEDDY BEAR!@!!!
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • underwhelmed by murder bear portrait gift, they look nice, but avatars do nothing for me really.
    Im sure some people will enjoy them though.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    people care about portraits etc??
    Maybe End Game isn't for you