Logray not Farmable for C3PO event...

Prev13
K331
45 posts Member
Where's Logray for event?

Replies

  • Guild Currency Store. Same as always...
  • I see him once a week at best. I wouldn't exactly call that farmable.
  • Gorem
    628 posts Member
    Klocko wrote: »
    I see him once a week at best. I wouldn't exactly call that farmable.

    All about that rng luck!
  • I needed 71 shards for him, when i started to "farm" him like 3-4 weeks ago (it was quite predictable that 3cpo will come and ewoks will be needed) and all I got in 3-4 weeks is 15 shards! I probably missed 1 or 2 store refreshes, but all in all Logray appears in guild store once every 4-5 days.
    So if you need more than 20 shards then its problematic to get him ready from there till the event!
  • Klocko wrote: »
    I see him once a week at best. I wouldn't exactly call that farmable.

    That's about how often I see Jyn Erso, but I got her to 7 stars. You gotta start somewhere.
  • Once Wicket started rearing his fuzzy head on occasion about a year ago, I knew he’d be critical, especially at the pace of his release and inability to farm. This was a good heads up to farm all the other death bears ASAP including Logray. Got Logray 7 stars months ago.
  • Yeah, Logray is the one that takes the longest. In the end, I bought some shards with crystals to finish him up. That was a while ago though, back when I used Ewoks in arena. Now I have them at G12 + 4 Zetas... B)
  • DonBongo92 wrote: »
    I needed 71 shards for him, when i started to "farm" him like 3-4 weeks ago (it was quite predictable that 3cpo will come and ewoks will be needed) and all I got in 3-4 weeks is 15 shards! I probably missed 1 or 2 store refreshes, but all in all Logray appears in guild store once every 4-5 days.
    So if you need more than 20 shards then its problematic to get him ready from there till the event!

    Based and redpilled. I’ve done 25 in the same amount of time but I’ve been refreshing.
  • Kyno
    17345 posts Moderator
    Vendi1983 wrote: »
    Guild Currency Store. Same as always...

    This.
  • TVF
    7444 posts Member
    Kyno wrote: »
    Vendi1983 wrote: »
    Guild Currency Store. Same as always...

    This.

    You aren't going to convince Olddumper with that logic lol.
  • TVF wrote: »
    Kyno wrote: »
    Vendi1983 wrote: »
    Guild Currency Store. Same as always...

    This.

    You aren't going to convince Olddumper with that logic lol.

    So far the best argument I’ve hear is “have you tried closing your eyes”
    I rage refereshed 600 crystals last night. Nothing and of that 25 it was actually 24 and 4 came from the event. I do believe I will just start buying them. Hopefully they drop a pack.
  • NicWester wrote: »
    Klocko wrote: »
    I see him once a week at best. I wouldn't exactly call that farmable.

    I started farming Logray when he hit the guild store and finished him pretty quickly. Of course, I had a head start because he was a Marquee character. You can also get shards from the Ewok event (the one a couple folks said wasn't worth doing, but WHO'S LAUGHING NOW).

    You know what? I blew that event off thinking to myself "oh THIS is the Ewok rework? Not worth my time. They wont be relevant again."

    Now look at this...
  • TVF
    7444 posts Member
    Olddumper wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    Kyno wrote: »
    Vendi1983 wrote: »
    Guild Currency Store. Same as always...

    This.

    You aren't going to convince Olddumper with that logic lol.

    So far the best argument I’ve hear is “have you tried closing your eyes”

    The best argument is that he's been in the store for a year (at least?) and you could have had several 7* Lograys by now.

    I'm only 45/100 myself but I only have myself to blame for that.

    Your thread title says he's not farmable. You're wrong.

    Fin.
  • TVF
    7444 posts Member
    If you want to see Logray in the store, the best method is to farm any other toon on his spot. When I was finishing Elder, Logray was there always.

    Does that work if I'm already done with Elder?
  • I have like 20 echo shards I can finish farming there but he also never shows up. I think Rex Kylo and OB are twice as likely as the other 3.
  • Switcheroo wrote: »
    Yeah, Logray is the one that takes the longest. In the end, I bought some shards with crystals to finish him up. That was a while ago though, back when I used Ewoks in arena. Now I have them at G12 + 4 Zetas... B)
    Real nice. I remember an ewok team in my arena leaderboard that was a real tough out with my old Finn team. I could usually beat it (because FInn can beat anyting if Poe is fast enough) but every now and again Poe would whiff on his exposes and then Logray would mass daze me and I would just never get another turn...
    jejuzang wrote: »
    NicWester wrote: »
    Klocko wrote: »
    I see him once a week at best. I wouldn't exactly call that farmable.

    I started farming Logray when he hit the guild store and finished him pretty quickly. Of course, I had a head start because he was a Marquee character. You can also get shards from the Ewok event (the one a couple folks said wasn't worth doing, but WHO'S LAUGHING NOW).

    You know what? I blew that event off thinking to myself "oh THIS is the Ewok rework? Not worth my time. They wont be relevant again."

    Now look at this...
    Gah, sorry to hear that... I farmed droids real early on because they were just plain fun and really fit my playstyle: Hit for big numbers, fall down when you get hit. So when the Ewok event first came around I was in a position to beat it (the fact that my car broke down and I was stranded near Sacramento for a day sure didn't hurt, either, and gave me ample time for retries :p ). So when it's come around since then, I've just continued beating it because occasionaly you would get 2 stun guns, and I'll ***never*** turn down an opportunity at stun guns!

    If I didn't have the team already ready to go it might be a different story, and it might not be worth investing in.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • I dont want to play the conspiracy theory card as im a firm believer in rng.. But i was making very steady progress on logray (5-10 shards a day) until 3p0 was announced and now im actually spending 50 crystals a day for a cheeky refresh + checking the store every refresh and havent seen him once..... The game knows.... hahaha
  • He is sneaky but he is there... Got lucky today, both him and Paploo showed up at once.

    gho5oscpuuab.jpg
  • TVF
    7444 posts Member
    Montanz wrote: »
    I dont want to play the conspiracy theory card as im a firm believer in rng.. But i was making very steady progress on logray (5-10 shards a day) until 3p0 was announced and now im actually spending 50 crystals a day for a cheeky refresh + checking the store every refresh and havent seen him once..... The game knows.... hahaha

    You're probably better off buying shards with crystals rather than using them to refresh the store. Bypasses RNG entirely.
  • TVF wrote: »
    Montanz wrote: »
    I dont want to play the conspiracy theory card as im a firm believer in rng.. But i was making very steady progress on logray (5-10 shards a day) until 3p0 was announced and now im actually spending 50 crystals a day for a cheeky refresh + checking the store every refresh and havent seen him once..... The game knows.... hahaha

    You're probably better off buying shards with crystals rather than using them to refresh the store. Bypasses RNG entirely.

    Yeah anecdotally has I put my crystals towards buying logray dirtectly I would have 32 shards instead of 5.
  • It will only get tougher as new characters are implemented into the game which will be forever.

    I can understand people asking if they are still in store because of previous issues. But he also drops in the events.

    Logray has a lot of utility - farming him is not for naught. He can be used in different teams, his abilities are great.

    We re in a farming shift with new toons being added and new content released and no more toons in store.

    Some marquees will probably never see 4*
    (Sith fighter) unless I have to for an event or if they become part of a great team for some pve event.

    The game is a grind will always be. Now it’s just a bit tougher than it was.

    Gluck all! This event will probably be very difficult - so look up Ewok gear needs too!

  • 50 a day that doesnt hurt my daily farms / energy refresh routine seems like a better course of action until its the last few days of the event.. if i need logray finished to pass ill get the 25 shards that they will hopefully put in the weekly shipments

    i just feel bad doing 320 crystals for 4 shards at the moment
  • Jarvind
    387 posts Member
    edited December 5

    We re in a farming shift with new toons being added and new content released and no more toons in store.

    I do feel like they will need to either rework stores or add a new one (Grand Arena tokens maybe?) at some point. There are only so many nodes left that don't have characters on them.

    I guess they could double up like they've been doing with ships, but...eh.
  • Liath
    2338 posts Member
    Jarvind wrote: »

    We re in a farming shift with new toons being added and new content released and no more toons in store.

    I do feel like they will need to either rework stores or add a new one (Grand Arena tokens maybe?) at some point. There are only so many nodes left that don't have characters on them.

    I guess they could double up like they've been doing with ships, but...eh.

    They could also introduce level 90 and new tiers of everything.
  • Ultra
    1113 posts Member
    Some marquees will probably never see 4*
    (Sith fighter) unless I have to for an event or if they become part of a great team for some pve event.
    Word of advice: Farm Sith Fighter to 5* at the very minimum ASAP

  • TVF
    7444 posts Member
    Liath wrote: »
    Jarvind wrote: »

    We re in a farming shift with new toons being added and new content released and no more toons in store.

    I do feel like they will need to either rework stores or add a new one (Grand Arena tokens maybe?) at some point. There are only so many nodes left that don't have characters on them.

    I guess they could double up like they've been doing with ships, but...eh.

    They could also introduce level 90 and new tiers of everything.

    Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
  • Beeblebrox
    40 posts Member
    edited December 5
    Ultra wrote: »
    Some marquees will probably never see 4*
    (Sith fighter) unless I have to for an event or if they become part of a great team for some pve event.
    Word of advice: Farm Sith Fighter to 5* at the very minimum ASAP

    Sith Marauder you mean? Why farm to 5* asap??
Sign In or Register to comment.