The greatest achievement

Smapty
1260 posts Member
edited December 2018
This still looms as the nearly impossible goal...

I’m sure some one has gotten there by now?

The rewards are still so incredibly outdated and underwhelming...

Man those 5 Vader shards and 50 crystals are gonna be sooooo sweet when I get them :)

With all these new portraits and titles being introduced at least give us something cool...

...if and when we can actually achieve this astronomically difficult goal

(Only 1626 more to go!)

Fnh9ynM.jpg

Replies

• Gama_Fox
    624 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Lol.. To be fair I think the vader shards are almost like the clone wars chewie shards we get on occasion. Sort of a gag gift.
  • Smapty
    1260 posts Member
    Getting close now...

9700/10000

Only 300 more wins until I can claim those sweet 5 Vader shards!

I’m sure someone has gotten there by now... so maybe it’s kind of a moot point...

But these rewards suck for such a time consuming and arduous chore...

It’s not even a blip on the radar for most of you...

But... I’ve been busting my **** for years trying out crazy teams and just generally kicking a$$ for a living for as long as I can remember 😅

So basically what I’m saying is...

Gimme something cool for 10k arena wins!!!
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    Smapty wrote: »
    Getting close now...

9700/10000

Only 300 more wins until I can claim those sweet 5 Vader shards!

I’m sure someone has gotten there by now... so maybe it’s kind of a moot point...

But these rewards suck for such a time consuming and arduous chore...

It’s not even a blip on the radar for most of you...

But... I’ve been busting my **** for years trying out crazy teams and just generally kicking a$$ for a living for as long as I can remember 😅

So basically what I’m saying is...

Gimme something cool for 10k arena wins!!!

You’re getting something cool: 700k credits!!!
  • AnnerDoon
    1353 posts Member
    They could have set the last tier of rewards at 2500 SA wins. Then you would get nothing for your 10k wins, and we wouldn’t have to hear how crappy the rewards are.
  • I am pretty sure that one day, they will adjust the achievement compared to the fleet achievements. You get better rewards for 5000 fleet battles, while the squad battles have no 5k mark at all.
  • TVF
    36524 posts Member
    I'll still take it. New achievements are nothing but a title or portrait.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • crzydroid
    7252 posts Moderator
    Let us know what the one after 10,000 is.
  • From what ive heard, before ships achievements were the only way to get Vader shards. So at one point that was a relevant reward.
  • From what ive heard, before ships achievements were the only way to get Vader shards. So at one point that was a relevant reward.

Yes you are correct. I remember when I was so excited to unlock vader at 4* xD.
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    From what ive heard, before ships achievements were the only way to get Vader shards. So at one point that was a relevant reward.

And he wasn't even decent before the rework
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    CCyrilS wrote: »
    From what ive heard, before ships achievements were the only way to get Vader shards. So at one point that was a relevant reward.

But he was lookin real thiccc at the top of my roster, who even cares about performance.
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Nihion wrote: »
    CCyrilS wrote: »

But he was lookin real thiccc at the top of my roster, who even cares about performance.

True. He was basically a trophy at that point.