P4 Traya Turn Meter Glitch

So i just finished a run on p4 with my nightsister team and thought id finally ask: is there some sort of bug with Trayas turn meter bar? Im familiar with the speed mechanics of the phase (after Sion dies) but I'm talking about the bar reading inacurrately or something. For example, ill have Asajj and Talia at or near 100 percent turn meter, with Trayas nearly empty, yet Traya gets to attack first. This is towards the beginning/middle of the attempt sometimes. I'm running decent speed mods on them (~200ish before factoring leader abilities)---surely Traya can't have stacked THAT much speed that quickly to get the drop on two toons with near 100 percent turn meter? Is there a raid mechanic im not seeing that could be the culprit?

Replies

• Options
    The Raid ability "Savage Ambition" is applied to Traya after Sion dies. It gives Traya 10 speed and 5% crit chance (stacking) every time Traya takes a move (so 20-30 speed every turn), and everytime she scores a critical hit.

Assuming Traya scores 1 crit every turn, she's going to gain 30-40 speed every turn, plus 30 speed and 5% turn meter everytime she is hit. That means that after she's had 10 turns, she will have gained ~350 speed (on top of her ~180 base).
  • Options
    That's actually an incredibly low estimate, since she moves (at least) twice (possibly a third in heroic) each turn, and she stacks crit chance as well, so every basic is adding 20-40 permanent speed (plus she TM swaps with one of her specials...), and her basic, in my experience, at least, hits 3 times waaaaaaaay more often than not.
    That means she is stacking at least 40, and possibly as high as 80, every turn she takes.