Replies

• Timely, ha!
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Kyno wrote: »
    Liath wrote: »
    Kyno wrote: »
    Liath wrote: »
    And hence me saying it’s no longer current. Not sure I understand your point.

Review means that they will come back and say everything is WAI, which means the current answer doesnt change. Or it needs to be fixed << that changes the current answer.

The current answer is the answer until they say its different, reviewing something doesnt change its current state until it is decided the current state is incorrect.

If they don’t know whether it’s bugged they shouldn’t say it’s not bugged. That’s all I’m saying.

It's a binary state, would seem odd to change the current state until there is a reason to.

Except that there are more than two possible answers one can give to “is X a bug?” You can respond to that question with “yes” or “no,” but you can also respond to it with “I don’t know.” And if, in fact, you do not know, that is the answer you should give.

You talk about not changing the current state, but just like the person you quoted, you are ignoring that the way it is working at this moment IS a change in the state from how it has worked since these two characters were released, what, 9 or 10 months ago?
  • Ever since the Sith raid came out EA started to do things they never did before. Nerfing toons has become so annoying, it just don't seems worth to farm any of them, because you never know when they are nerfed and why.
    So don't worry with answers guys, after over 2 years of playing this game and about 6 month of watching toons get nerfed, I'm so tired of this that I'm afraid that I don't will see the 4th anniversary of this game.
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    Ever since the Sith raid came out EA started to do things they never did before. Nerfing toons has become so annoying, it just don't seems worth to farm any of them, because you never know when they are nerfed and why.
    So don't worry with answers guys, after over 2 years of playing this game and about 6 month of watching toons get nerfed, I'm so tired of this that I'm afraid that I don't will see the 4th anniversary of this game.

Then...
    Stop playing. Your opinion is shared by some, but not all. If you really believe this, then just don’t play.
  • It’s been several days and still no fix to sions broken taunt. It only effects you on offense so you know it’s borken. I had to attack sion when pain as been cleared away. But defense gets to attack anyone they wish. Fix this problem now.
  • Mfish
    136 posts Member
    I agree. This is a problem. The mechanic should be the same for both teams but it isn't. This cannot be WAI.
  • It’s not, they broke it with the most resent “fixes” to nest I think. But sense it’s not related to their bottom line they don’t care. I just lost an arena match solely due to the broken mechanic.
  • Report this as the broken ability allows you to instantly defeat Revan. It will be hot fixed within hours.
  • Wonder how this will affect arena battles
  • I thought it was a legit change until I too noticed that their Sion always taunted but in the same battle my Sion didn't even if they had pain.

A mistake of this scale should be fixed within a couple days MAX.
  • I haven't run into this issue, but then again, I always kill scion first
  • They are already aware of the reports and investigating.
  • They are already aware of the reports and investigating.

If it were a problem for Revan, it would already be fixed. Since it's not, probably a few weeks.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • HK666
    1263 posts Member
    Is this all Traya lead vs Sion? I believe they said that's WAI, but don't remember where
  • This would explain why I'm losing a lot of battles I should be winning.
  • Letareus
    103 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Going to look at my battles very carefully to try to figure out what's happening exactly.
    Post edited by Letareus on
  • Nihion wrote: »
    Ever since the Sith raid came out EA started to do things they never did before. Nerfing toons has become so annoying, it just don't seems worth to farm any of them, because you never know when they are nerfed and why.

Then...
    Stop playing. Your opinion is shared by some, but not all. If you really believe this, then just don’t play.

I took youe advice. I stopped playing.

But it didn't feel right. The game used to be pretty good, i reminisced about the fun i once had. The pain that took me to where my roster is now.

It's not that easy to let go. I came back. And now i'm stuck with this awful game that the community just keeps letting getting worse. Become wiser community, please.

Stop defending/buying their stuff until they mend their ways. But meh, there's always a cult of people whiteknighting everything.
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    Nihion wrote: »

Then...

I took youe advice. I stopped playing.

But it didn't feel right. The game used to be pretty good, i reminisced about the fun i once had. The pain that took me to where my roster is now.

It's not that easy to let go. I came back. And now i'm stuck with this awful game that the community just keeps letting getting worse. Become wiser community, please.

Stop defending/buying their stuff until they mend their ways. But meh, there's always a cult of people whiteknighting everything.

So, let me get this straight.
    You don’t like this game, so you stopped playing. And then you felt this nostalgic longing to play again, but you still hate it. Sounds like love.

I have one suggestion for you man:
    Marvel Strike Force.

And if you don’t like Marvel, then I’m sorry, but you can’t get 10 thousand people to stop spending on a successful game. But no that is love.
  • It's interesting this change. I have noticed that it is a little trickier to zoom around traya squads (I run traya too) but I've worked out a strategy to get me past the Sion + Sith trooper combo.

Use thrawn to fracture Sith trooper. Your Sion to put pain and Nihilus to drain/increase cooldowns. Then traya to isolate Sion (no more taunt). Thrawn to boost Nihilus to his 2nd drain then immediately fracture Sith trooper. Now their Nihilus is open to be annihilated.

Works everytime (80% of the time) 😉
    | ANZGC | Exile |
  • MoBlaq wrote: »
    I haven't run into this issue, but then again, I always kill scion first

If you kill Sion first you're doing it wrong. Killing Nihilus automatically wins you the battle and you can then set it on auto.

You probably are being forced to kill Sion because you fail to prevent their Traya from isolating your Nihilus. I recommend fracturing Traya with Thrawn before she can isolate and then isolate their Nihilus and then kill him as soon as you can and toggle auto
  • That’s not right, currently the game will force you to attack sion if he has applied pain to your DN. You’re DN goes, doesn’t have isolate so pain gets cleared, but the game is still making sion taunt. Mind you this is only happening on offense. Because the defense team still clears away pain and my sion wont taunt. It’s broken. And @DEV’s @CG need to look into it and either revert the changes are make it same on offense and defense.