Next quarter’s road ahead.

Prev1
So since the next quarter is almost upon us, as December is full of days off full of holiday cheer, I was wondering if the road ahead for next quarter is still going to be on time or should we expect it in February some time? Are you guys on track to have it done by its relative due date? Can we finally have the GG rework that almost all of us so desperately want or are we most likely going to see more KOTOR stuff?? C-3PO is nice and appreciated, and not having to panic farm is wonderful. Getting ready for the panic farm for OT Falcon ( looking at you BH ships). Just looking ahead to the near future.

Replies

• 1st!
  • Maybe the OT Falcon will be Cargo ships
  • Gair
    616 posts Member
    Feb I suspect is a Sith revisit. January .. .well
  • Iy4oy4s wrote: »
    Gair wrote: »

Either Darth Revan or Darth Malak....just a rinse repeat of Jedi Revan event sadly.

^^

When do you the falcon is coming? I’m thinking March. But a Guildie is thinking Jan
  • 3pourr2
    1927 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    If they start now they might get it “approved” in time even taking some “sick days”or a few “rewrites”.
  • JaggedJ
    1352 posts Member
    August
    Coming Soon
    End of the Week

Iy4oy4s wrote: »

Either Darth Revan or Darth Malak....just a rinse repeat of Jedi Revan event sadly.

^^

When do you the falcon is coming? I’m thinking March. But a Guildie is thinking Jan

Dunno, but I was assuming that new OT content meant more then one toon, so maybe this month. Haven’t had a non-cap legendary ship before, so there is no precedent. Maybe we won’t need five BH ships....hopefully we won’t need five BH ships I should say. Perhaps she’s a prize for grand Arena?

I m really hoping for scout trooper. Don’t care if it’s a marquee or anything.

I’m thinking 3 bh ships + empire. But I think we have 4 in total now. And exactly what you said no precedent so it’s interesting to see what will come.

I think one legendary ship event per year.
  • Everything is planned years in advance but executed at the latest time possible
  • Ultra
    11491 posts Moderator
    @CG_Carrie @CG_SBCrumb so a big bump on this topic. Next quarter is just a couple weeks away and I’m iching for some new info. Can we expect the next road ahead to be “on time”? With Xmas and New Years upon us, I fear the word delay is in our future. Hook us up with the info about the info!!
    The road ahead should be in sometime in January, so they have about 40 days. I'm not interested in the Road Ahead but more interested in knowing if we can have a Q&A in Jan
  • Ultra wrote: »
    @CG_Carrie @CG_SBCrumb so a big bump on this topic. Next quarter is just a couple weeks away and I’m iching for some new info. Can we expect the next road ahead to be “on time”? With Xmas and New Years upon us, I fear the word delay is in our future. Hook us up with the info about the info!!
    The road ahead should be in sometime in January, so they have about 40 days. I'm not interested in the Road Ahead but more interested in knowing if we can have a Q&A in Jan

This.

The last q and a whilst not perfect was decent enough communication.
  • Hopefully jabba Raid and more bounty hunters.
  • Hantal86 wrote: »
    Ultra wrote: »

This.

The last q and a whilst not perfect was decent enough communication.

And communication is seriously lacking lately. Almost non existent.
  • Ultra
    11491 posts Moderator
    Soooooooo....next quarter is a couple days away, just bumping this thread so it can be answered, which I am losing hope that it will, but I chauking that up to the holidays.
    Again, Road Ahead should be posted sometime in the first 10 days of the new month aka January

CG is currently on a long holiday which I've heard is two weeks? They might be returning to office either this Monday (December 31st) or the next (January 7). They can't answer any questions while they are on a vacation. Don't expect the Road Ahead / Calendar to be on time for the coming month
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    Soooooooo....next quarter is a couple days away, just bumping this thread so it can be answered, which I am losing hope that it will, but I chauking that up to the holidays.
    Again, Road Ahead should be posted sometime in the first 10 days of the new month aka January

I wouldn't count on it though. Carrie's response on this issue left a ton of wiggle room.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • CG don't care about you or the calender or the road ahead. Nor do they Care about communication.

They do however care to tell lies and take your money.

Give them money they desperately need money.
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    I like how they could say "for the next quarter you will get a full zeta everyday" and there would still be someone complaining because they didn't get a garbage toon rework.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Ultra
    11491 posts Moderator
    TVF wrote: »

I wouldn't count on it though. Carrie's response on this issue left a ton of wiggle room.
    I know, I was just letting the OP know that he doesn't need to bump the thread every 2 to 3 days and wait another 2 weeks

I'm not expecting anything on time by CG

^^

Dunno, but I was assuming that new OT content meant more then one toon, so maybe this month. Haven’t had a non-cap legendary ship before, so there is no precedent. Maybe we won’t need five BH ships....hopefully we won’t need five BH ships I should say. Perhaps she’s a prize for grand Arena?

I m really hoping for scout trooper. Don’t care if it’s a marquee or anything.

I’m thinking 3 bh ships + empire. But I think we have 4 in total now. And exactly what you said no precedent so it’s interesting to see what will come.

I think one legendary ship event per year.

Geez how many troopers do we need?
  • As long as its not 6 weeks late with a pile of false excuses.
  • Road ahead : Mara Jade, nothing more nothing less