Jango with HT..just as we finish HT....

2Next

Replies

• Monel
    2784 posts Member
    Plus stun cuffs, love having a hard node farm with great gear.
  • I'm glad I haven't started farming HT yet as I'm finishing my KOTOR and HT would be my next farming, now to farm Jango Man and HT at the same time got me quite excited. lol
  • Awesome!! Both are sitting at their 3* from the Marquee so it'll be nice to do x8 a day and reap the rewards!
  • So glad I am 100% F2P.
  • capifico22 wrote: »
    yeah yeah was a joke, this only affects most of the people paying for the game anyway, most won't care
    ur mood matches the whale on my early shard when I knock hounds tooth from 1-4 to let him no there is no use lol F2P will always take first as they invest more time into learning aspects of game lol

• They could have put Jango and Ig2000 on one node, or one of them on DS. Stop being EA lap dogs.
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    They could have put all eight toons/ships I'm currently farming on the same 12 energy hard node. Lol.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • If you don't ask, it'll never happen :)
  • Ultra
    11491 posts Moderator
    capifico22 wrote: »
    If you don't ask, it'll never happen :)
    I hope you enjoyed the Clone Wars Anniversary Prize Box in mod battles from last month

• Ultra wrote: »
    capifico22 wrote: »
    If you don't ask, it'll never happen :)
    I hope you enjoyed the Clone Wars Anniversary Prize Box in mod battles from last month

I'm sure the EA apologists did, 100 shard shop currency!
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Not hating the game = EA apologist.

Sure.

I don't know why you people are still playing.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • I don't have either to 7* so it's fine with me. I'm more aggrivated with the fact they continue to put "newer" characters they release on 20 energy nodes. Hey CG? There are 12 and 16 energy hard nodes too. Just sayin'....
  • Best farming shard in the game right now.....Jango + HT + stun cuffs, getting plenty I can use from farming that node.
  • I hadn’t started HT yet as been doing other things. This has worked out perfectly for me
  • Guys, seriously, it's not their fault if your rush farms and even waste money on it. That node is quite majestic to farm, really there is no need to complain. They give a slight advantage to f2ps and people complain nonetheless.
  • How is this evil or manipulative? If Jango went to a different node, then you’d farm that node instead and have less **** currency. I expect a lot from CG, but expecting them to tell us months in advance where a marquee will go seems like a tall ask.
  • Shoot. If Jango had been put in a different node, I wouldn't be farming him until AFTER finishing Hound's Tooth. As is, I can finish Tooth and get started on Jango.

You're why we can't have nice things.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Makes no difference anyway, I get neither for days on end hitting it 8 times.

Oh and my cantina experience with Farmboy was trash as well.
    Hey, it's still better than MSF