You nerfed Enfys, than nerf HT also!

13Next

Replies

• Juzz
    366 posts Member
    Can anyone confirm if Traya’s Lord of Betrayal unique has been affected as well?
    Description says bonus protection and should work as Nest does
    Against stupidity the gods themselves contend in vain
  • Juzz wrote: »
    Can anyone confirm if Traya’s Lord of Betrayal unique has been affected as well?
    Description says bonus protection and should work as Nest does

Since they have gone way out of their way to nerf everyone affected by traya but traya , ill say no
  • Based on the description it should. If you time it right and debuff someone then use Revan's swarm on Traya right after it should have a noticeable effect because all hits will be to her BP (provided it hasn't worn out).
  • Jarvind
    3925 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »
    I generally am supportive of the devs, to the point that I'm frequently called a shill or troll.

But nope, not buying it this time, sorry.

And that doesn't mean I'm calling Crumb a liar. Stop putting words in my mouth.

Kinda in the same boat here. I usually roll my eyes at all the torch-and-pitchforking around here, but slipping in a change that pretty much only affects Nest's effectiveness vs. Revan and then backpedaling with an "oh yeah that was always broken we forgot to mention it" smacks of politician-style, this-is-incredibly-thin-but-you-can't-prove-it's-false crap.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Jubai
    112 posts Member
    Falabu wrote: »
    If im right Hound's Tooth prot bonus works like Enfys', so you have to nerf it also. Or there is no Revan in fleet so its ok?

Why ban HT? You can use 1 ability block from tie fighter and it's dead. Can't do that to nest
  • SylForge006
    138 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    jkray622 wrote: »
    Heck - look at the "grayed out Join button" for Territory Wars. It was a very obvious bug with lots of bug reports that probably took one line of code to fix...and it took several months to roll out that fix.

Given that the bonus protection bug was fixed in about 5-6 weeks - that seems pretty fast for a bug fix of a broken mechanic. My conclusion therefore is that they didn't sit on it - they started working on it pretty early after Revan's release.

I don't assume malevolence in the Developers. I assume they are all fallible humans, and are trying their best to make a good profitable game.

Stop using logic here. It's unfamiliar.

Y'know the best quote I've ever heard is this
    "Never ascribe to malice - that which can be explained by ignorance."

Many people on this forums leap to any vague conclusion that any changes CG makes are all to screw players over or else to make money. That is literal stupidity. They instituted this particular change because until Revan came along there was very little reason to check on it because the mechanic couldn't be abused very much for anyone's gain. But then the mechanic they gave Revan Specifically to Counter Nest wasn't working against her and they realized they had to fix it.

Revan's kit was very clearly designed to beat Nest. The fact it didn't, and the fact all the wording supported the Fact it was a bug - actually meant..

You were all exploiting a bug to beat a team. You all were cheating the game by using Nest to beat Revan. Now you're mad they took your cheat away. So stop whining and find a new team to beat Revan.

FYI: I don't have Revan.
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    So stop whining and find a new team to beat Revan.

No point to that, they'll just "fix" that team too. Money talks.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Listen to yourselves! Why would you ever ASK for something to be nerfed? I get the short-sighted thought of "I can't beat this", but think of what you are actually asking. You want something to have reduced effectiveness. So they day you have it, it will be worse. I have a HT and farming Nest. I don't want anything to be nerfed. Even if I cannot beat Revan, I want him to continue to be powerful for the day I do have him. Use your brain! Don't let the devs think that nerfs are desireable or they might do more
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    Who asked Revan to be nerfed? We're asking them to stop nerfing every counter that people discover.
  • It's not a Nerf. It's fixing a bug/glitch that wasn't readily apparent until a character came along that should have worked as intended from release but wasn't.
  • I would love to see HT nerfed. I do not like that some chars much much more effective then others
  • Bug fix or nerf I am glad a nothing character like her that is better than 99% of the legendary characters that should be better than they are, is getting knocked down a little, like poor old Mace who should be an elite.
  • 3pourr2
    1927 posts Member
    Complain when theres a nerf and ask for nerfs. Gotta love a forum
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    I would love to see HT nerfed. I do not like that some chars much much more effective then others

You're playing the wrong game then. Perhaps solitaire?
  • HT can be beaten with either buff or healing immunity.

Guantlet and Tie Fighter and inflict buff immunity.

Anakin’s ship and Sith Assasin’s ship can inflict healing immunity.
  • Also, as someone who doesn’t own Revan but DOES run Jango lead in arena, I can say it is nice that his conflagration abilities is more effective as it also reduces max HP.

I’ve timed out against her in 4v1 or even a 5v1 just because she won’t die.

Now, give it enough time and she eventually gains less and less bonus protection and dies (like she should) with 5 other toons blasting her nonstop for over a minute.