Pack Probability for "Ewok Gear Pack"

So I'm not seeing a pack probability entry for the new "Ewok Gear Pack" in the PDF, despite it being updated today.

We really need to know the probabilities on this thing to make a determination of if it's worth buying over the same gear pieces in the regular store. 500 crystals for 14 pieces doesn't compete for most of them, but 60 for 500 does if the drop rate is good.

Are there any plans to account for this? And has anyone tested the drop rates?

Replies

• Austin9370 wrote: »
    Or open the PDF and look at the bottom. It's there and has been there since release earlier today.

The last items in the version linked in the patch notes today are the ability mat packs. Do you have a link for this updated version?
  • Draeth wrote: »
    500 crystals for 14 pieces doesn't compete for most of them, but 60 for 500 does if the drop rate is good.
    I don't need to look at the pack probabilities to tell you that the drop rate on the high end of any pack scale is never "good".

• Austin9370 wrote: »
    Draeth wrote: »
    Austin9370 wrote: »
    Or open the PDF and look at the bottom. It's there and has been there since release earlier today.

The last items in the version linked in the patch notes today are the ability mat packs. Do you have a link for this updated version?

Just click on the item in the store and there is a li k to the updated pdf.

Aha, that one's updated. Thanks! You'd think they'd put the right link in the update notes.

If anyone was curious, the pack drops 2 cards, and the average drop rate per card is 12.925 units. The gear drops don't have a uniform drop rate, so I'm gonna work up the math on that next.
  • Finished. The TL;DR is that the pack is a ~16.5% savings if you're a whale, but it's not worth it for anyone else.

Analysis here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1cuP_hz6bRqXuEdJmON7M_bcZSlaDcb59ojyHn5TZAW8/edit?usp=sharing
  • We can even add that as at least one type of gear is useless because everybody has hundred of them the pack is definitely uninteresting, even for whale.
  • Tried one out of curiosity.. 7 mk3 cuff salvage and 7 mk5 stun gun salvage. For 499 crystals, that's a hard pass.