Yoda Gear 9?

I started to gear my Yoda and now I reached gear 8 (max gear for all other chars, except GS). I noticed that Yoda can be upgraded to gear 9 too...I was really surprised because I never read about that in this forum.

Does he get something good? Is it worth to spend so much engery to gear him up?

Replies

• bleeaauuh
    1006 posts Member
    Options
    Lots of characters can
    Gs pol koon yoda old Ben datcha. Maybe grevious
  • Options
    oh..i thought only GS xD...nevermind...never saw a Gear 9 Yoda on my server, Does his speed gets over the 151?
  • Artas
    223 posts Member
    Options
    I have Yoda Gear 9 and his speed is 151
  • Options
    Oh exciting, i was wondering the same thing. What gear does he get at IX? Not very keen on getting 50 eyeballs...
  • LlwllynZ
    97 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Gear IX summed up.

+40 int.
    +22 phy dmg.
    +5 armor.
    +5 resistance.
    +5 strength.
    +5 armor penetration.
    +5 agility.
    +30% potency.

In an addition, only one gear is purple, which is the mk4 stun gun and i have 200 of those, so probably everyone else. To be fair thats the only purple mat yoda need to go gear X. =_=
    Its just so easy to gear him aside the 50 eyeballs q_Q
  • Options
    so nothing special...yoda will be complete useless when the next lvl raise is coming. Some toons will get a bunch of epic items which increases their stats to the next lvl and yoda is sitting there with +5 all stats, little bit of dmg and potency.....great xD
  • DV_27
    967 posts Member
    Options
    Sagefire wrote: »
    so nothing special...yoda will be complete useless when the next lvl raise is coming. Some toons will get a bunch of epic items which increases their stats to the next lvl and yoda is sitting there with +5 all stats, little bit of dmg and potency.....great xD

So no need to really rush on the 50 eyeballs I guess then? Lol. If he was getting speed or more than 5 per stat it might have been worth it
  • Options
    Sagefire wrote: »

These are the stats with the current available items, on gear IX he can equip 3 gears out of 6.
    I have stated the stats of the gears that he can eqip.
    However there are other items that he will be able to equip at higher lvls, which are granting him more stats.