Don't push the panic button yet.

I see alot of people worrying about not making the event in time and that's ok. Play at your own pace and just enjoy the game. Eventually you'll get there but bad mouthing cg isnt going to change the situation and oh yeah Howdy ho! Merry Christmas

Replies

• TVF
    36591 posts Member
    I guess this is about the Ewok event....
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Yeah I guess the title shoulda been " murder bears meet the golden god".
  • I consider myself lucky because I farmed them months ago to get the zeta's from the mythic event.
  • @EliteR3b3L just wanted to say, your profile pic is the best
  • I'm just saving the hard to get gear like stun guns and putting the gear I don't need elsewhere on them. I did take elder to g12 yesterday. Considering he brings everyone back he'd be the gear priority.

I also have 3 zetas saved (though two are for traya when I unlock her next week) i may put the last one on chirpa depending on the event difficulty. Then there's the pile of 14k crystals I've saved since finishing my OR farms. I haven't used those much except to buy a couple of 20 stun gun salvage. A couple ewoks need that as the bottle neck and traya needs 2 so always needed. I'll probably wait to equip until I know more.

But no panicking here just preparing.
  • Well most of us non-whales are panicking because we are still aggressively farming Old Republic toons for Revan. Now we somehow have to squeeze in Ewoks for C-3PO.
  • TVF
    36591 posts Member
    Well most of us non-whales are panicking because we are still aggressively farming Old Republic toons for Revan. Now we somehow have to squeeze in Ewoks for C-3PO.

Non-whale here. Have been working on OR since the event. Bastila done, hard nodes both around 30/100, on cantina at 40/100 and 80/85. Pausing to finish (key word: finish) Ewoks, because, you know, they've been available forever and if you're starting from scratch that's kinda on you.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Boov
    604 posts Member
    Always panic, that's the best part !
  • If its easier than chewie, no need to panic.
    Im just working on chipra and hoping scout and teebo will work in place of logray and wicket.
    Most legendaries have been easy to unlock at 5* other than chewie.
  • APX_919
    2468 posts Member
    Chewie set the high bar for "uh, what gear needed?!" Don't forget there was also a bug with Stealth in that event which made it even harder than it needed to be. This event will probably be on par with Ewok Escalation, tier 2. Pretty tough but doable at g10/g11. G12 may be overkill for the event (but needed for Arena and TW).
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
  • Well most of us non-whales are panicking because we are still aggressively farming Old Republic toons for Revan. Now we somehow have to squeeze in Ewoks for C-3PO.

I'm not a whale. Spent $0 on the game. And I finished the OR farm a month ago now. Unfortunately not in time for revan but it is possible to be done ftp. And I farmed wicket before OR were farmable for the zetas. I got elder, scout, and teebo through bronziums over the 2 years I've been playing and by not having anything else to garm in gw store. I already had them at gear 8 or 9 for their atst event. Chirpa was only at 6 stars but it's only a 10 day farm to get 100 shards and I'm halfway there. Getting them all to g11 isn't that hard if you're at g9 already. G10/11 was enough for 7 star chewie with only a couple g12. So basically if you didn't completely ignore ewoks you have time to finish them.

I do suggest gearing elder to g12 if possible though. His survival is always key to an ewok team.