Thrawn minimum gear 4x G8 1x G9 Dec 2018

HanSolič
4 posts Member
edited December 2018
Hello guys!
Today i made Thrawn event..at first tier 7 seemed impossible...but more u play more u realize that RG is everithing... I made it with THIS TEAM:
Hera G8/4 lvl 70 skills: 1 lvl 6, 2 lvl 6, 3 lvl 3, 4 lvl 7
Ezra G9/2 lvl 80 skills: 1 lvl MAX, 2 lvl 7, 3 lvl MAX, 4 lvl 7
Kanan G8/2 lvl 80 skills: 1lvl 5, 2 lvl 6, 3 lvl 5, 4 lvl MAX
Chopper G8/2 lvl 82 skills: 1 lvl 5, 2 lvl 4, 3 lvl 5, 4 lvl MAX
Zeb G8/2 lvl 70 skills : 1 lvl 7, 2 lvl 5, 3 lvl 5, 4 lvl 7

U just need to get lucky and u made it.... dont waste to much time/gear/money on Phoenix squad if u dont like it....

Pictures of characterts below.
Post edited by HanSolič on

Replies

• PIcturese0j72xdisdt0.jpg
    lk0ifg1s6epg.jpg
    jhk7e8l9qqk9.jpg
    9gpgql2sbxyl.jpg
    8cdq4ilm7isk.jpg
  • Vendi1983
    5023 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    And your mods were....
  • Just printscreening....upload in couple of minutes
  • Mods pics...the mods are decent but not top shjet...lq02o6du13ho.jpg
    bpi9b2rb0zi2.jpg
    zslbl1seocsl.jpg
    1tistmdfzkhb.jpg
    1ku8tvstvery.jpg
  • I feel like you'll need to gear them up just a tad more to complete 7*. I think I was around where you were and struggled but upping a few gear lvls on some guys really helped.
  • YKMisfit
    730 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Nice work! I thought I got mine with undergeared Phoenix. You've got me beat by a fair bit!

I'm more surprised you did it with only 1 unique maxed.
  • What I always do is, try it out. If you beat it, great, if you come close keep trying. If you can't beat them gear them up a tad more.
  • Yea, i can't believe i made it....i got destroyed like 30 times in second turn..i tought i will need to wait for next event so i can gear and mod up...but then all the sudden... :))

Auto battle till third stage, trhird stage only basics so you have everything refreshed...than GL
  • 2smooth
    572 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Don’t know how u did with that squad maybe g9 Ezra can solo or something. Had all g8 5 dot health on all 2 potency on zeb emphasis on health and protection health primarily. Lvl 85 all 5 omegas one wasted on Ezra unique could have served better on zeb unique or basic.

Took 4-6 tries before realizing if both zeb and Ezra dazed needed restart. I simed 1-3 to not waste time on pointless stages.

But with protection and health and taunting first with tank able to start rotation of tanks and easy from there. U just have to get ur tank to survive aoe and fracture and it’s like stage 1-3 just can’t simulate lol.

Took 4-6 to beat probably 3 to realize daze affect on my assist and eliminating it no RNG just understanding of how to play game.

Told a guy some tips in squad so he can 7* he has 6 and thought was impossible but I couldn’t lose as I need 7* r2 so made adjustments. Knew he could do it as he has ep squad 10k more power in squad and has been playing before me.

Had to support my fellow ep leads that have skill and don’t give up on squads. Can’t have jedis with 7* and not eps. Meta is what u make it not what game dictates most players don’t get that smh.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    I feel like you'll need to gear them up just a tad more to complete 7*. I think I was around where you were and struggled but upping a few gear lvls on some guys really helped.

He already completed it. No need to gear them any higher.