Quests Loading Screen Stuck

I tried to put this in the EA answers area as a bug report... but the site is terrible and the Submit button isn't working; tried on a computer and my phone with the same issue.

Anyways, I was on my Alt account in the achievement area and was scrolling up to daily activities when I accidentally selected one of the quests, so then I get the spinning disc... and it just keeps spinning. So I force quit and try again, did that three times and now whenever I select the quests button I just get stuck in an infinite loading screen with that spinning disc.

Tried my main account and didn't have a problem. I have seen some others say that when they selected the ewok quest this happened to them. Is there any plan to fix this? Has anyone else found a work around so I can at least collect my daily activity rewards?
You can probably assume the majority of what I post is sarcasm, feel free to skip and move along rather than reading...

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>