Questions about Endor escalation tier 1, new ewok quests, and bb8

How much gear is recommended to do endor escalation tier 1?

Which shards do you get in the new ewok quests? I know the first is wicket, then logray, but I would like to know the rest if anyone knows.

The last question is if anyone knows when pieces and plans is coming back as I have my FO team only missing a 7* KRU at 20/100 and would like to know if I can farm 25 shards to unlock Hera and get 100 crystals from the first two tiers of Thrawns event while its still here.

Thank you.

Replies

• I have my ewoks at gear 8-9 with average mods and I can usually auto the first tier of endor escalation. It gets much easier once you unlock Wicket.

No idea which shards you get in the ewok quest past Wicket/Logray.

As for when BB8 will return your best bet would be to check swgoh.gg, they tell you when the event was last around and when it is likely to return. If we could actually get the December calendar you could look there as well...
  • Uriakatos wrote: »

Which shards do you get in the new ewok quests? I know the first is wicket, then logray, but I would like to know the rest if anyone knows.

The last question is if anyone knows when pieces and plans is coming back as I have my FO team only missing a 7* KRU at 20/100 and would like to know if I can farm 25 shards to unlock Hera and get 100 crystals from the first two tiers of Thrawns event while its still here.

Thank you.

Paploo is the 3rd. The 4th quest just gave a portrait, no shards i think.
  • Uriakatos wrote: »

Thank you.

Kylo is a cheap cantina farm so 80 shards would only take about 6 days if you biy the energy refreshes for cantina and focus. The event isn't on the Dec calander so you have plenty of time to divert for 25 hera shards. If your crystal income is less than 300 a day, you have less time but should still be ok.
  • Thank you for all the answers everyone.

/close thread