Grand arena comp

I want to see how everybody is running Grand Arena at this point screenshots whatever you want to do I want to see if everything's going to be heavy offense or heavy defense or mixture between the two

Replies

• 212Attack wrote: »
    I want to see how everybody is running Grand Arena at this point screenshots whatever you want to do I want to see if everything's going to be heavy offense or heavy defense or mixture between the two

Why would someone post exactly what they are doing online for their opponent to potentially see and counter?
  • Ultra
    11491 posts Moderator
    Why don't you start first with the pictures OP before asking others
  • U win on offense not defense if u want tips c ur guild losing its because they don’t have offensive to beat teams not because teams set r not beatable.
  • I set ewoks. Jawa. Phoenix. Young scoundrels. Clone trooper and rogue 1. Hope they can't beat them

Joking but can't see a lot of people posting d yet.
  • Yeah I set basically anything I wouldn’t bother battling with save my good teams to destroy anything they set that’s how u win
  • This post is almost good as Chalendar one. Nobody who isn't braindead will post their strategy on forum 🧙‍♂️
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Alinoe wrote: »
    This post is almost good as Chalendar one. Nobody who isn't braindead will post their strategy on forum 🧙‍♂️

I put Phoenix, IT, Bastilla, Bossk BH, Old Scoundrels and Qira new Scoundrels on D.

Everyone should put Qira or Clone Chewie lead new Scoundrels on D. Geared and modded properly they are almost unbeatable by anyone but Revan or top tier Sith.

You are welcome everyone, and apparently I'm brain dead.
  • Jarvind
    3925 posts Member
    While you guys are at it post pics of your credit cards. Don't forget the 3 digits on the back!
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Jarvind wrote: »
    While you guys are at it post pics of your credit cards. Don't forget the 3 digits on the back!

Debit cards and pin numbers too, I just want to see how other people are setting up their pins. Are they 1 heavy or 9 heavy or some mixture of the two?