24 hours to set up grand arena is too long

I mean come on, 24 hours is too long. I set all teams in an hour. Make it 12 hours

Replies

  • I guess its to accommodate everyone around the world, give everyone a chance to setup a team. But I do agree 24 hours is too long, I mean this is an individual event, its not like you are trying to organise 50 people, its just yourself. Put teams down and done. And after this it will even automatically put your set defences down.
  • People have jobs. 24 hours is necessary
  • Job? I haven't heard that word in ages.
  • I mean come on, 24 hours is too long. I set all teams in an hour. Make it 12 hours

    Get a life
  • EliteR3b3L wrote: »
    Job? I haven't heard that word in ages.

    Then you should probably leave your parents basement
  • Well at least it’s not like tw 24hrs to stare at blank screen with no setup lol need to change that.
  • welcome to the world, op. jfc
  • Besides jobs people on the other side of the world as sleeping currently. The game isn't just played in 3 time zones. That's why its 24 hours.
  • K331
    45 posts Member
    There should be no time ,just press play like some games, it should be live not against AI...
  • K331
    45 posts Member
    Live you really get the full effect of the other player his judgement calls on his team not an AI.thats the only way to see who is the best..
  • K331 wrote: »
    Live you really get the full effect of the other player his judgement calls on his team not an AI.thats the only way to see who is the best..

    You also get people who quit or force a timeout just to make sure you don't win
  • I agree with the OP. 24 hours is to long.

    It is necessary when you have a whole guild of people but not when it is one person.

    People have jobs is not an excuse. Everyone has jobs and there are other areas of the game that take much longer and they manage. This is unnecessary.
  • 2smooth wrote: »
    Well at least it’s not like tw 24hrs to stare at blank screen with no setup lol need to change that.

    Yes it is.
  • Where exactly is the problem with it being 24h long? Guys - you need to slow down and relax a bit. Life is already stressful enough.
  • Dk_rek
    1039 posts Member
    Kyno wrote: »
    No. For all the same reasons they were asked to make things 24 hours before.

    People work, some even work 12+ hour shifts.

    Yes there is less of a herding cats issue here, but still it really needs to be 24.

    Kyno,

    Fine man 24 hours...but 48 hours involved in placing 6 teams on D then a few quick battles....al while having no events for 2-3 days is a slick cover to reduce shard shop currency or crdits or omegas or whatever...

    The whole thing is a slick way to reduce all that stuff (untill I see what the real rewards will be...)

    But come on 64 hrs no events just this thing that takes probably 10 minutes total to play in 64 hours...

    no.... there is still time for an assault battle or anything...

    so I can get the 24 hr thing...but not the NOTHING to do thing for 3 days
  • Dk_rek wrote: »
    Kyno wrote: »
    No. For all the same reasons they were asked to make things 24 hours before.

    People work, some even work 12+ hour shifts.

    Yes there is less of a herding cats issue here, but still it really needs to be 24.

    Kyno,

    Fine man 24 hours...but 48 hours involved in placing 6 teams on D then a few quick battles....al while having no events for 2-3 days is a slick cover to reduce shard shop currency or crdits or omegas or whatever...

    The whole thing is a slick way to reduce all that stuff (untill I see what the real rewards will be...)

    But come on 64 hrs no events just this thing that takes probably 10 minutes total to play in 64 hours...

    no.... there is still time for an assault battle or anything...

    so I can get the 24 hr thing...but not the NOTHING to do thing for 3 days

    There's chimera and thrawn events currently. you've already done so you can't see them but they are active right now
  • I mean come on, 24 hours is too long. I set all teams in an hour. Make it 12 hours

    A: All people live on a 24 globe, with 24 time zones.
    B: Some people need that long to realize what’s going on.
    C: Grand Arena is meant for 5-8? people, which means that things will take longer.
    D: It takes you an hour to set up your teams? Just a question.

    So no, CG will not change the set up time just for your convenience. Sorry.
  • Dk_rek wrote: »
    Kyno wrote: »
    No. For all the same reasons they were asked to make things 24 hours before.

    People work, some even work 12+ hour shifts.

    Yes there is less of a herding cats issue here, but still it really needs to be 24.

    Kyno,

    Fine man 24 hours...but 48 hours involved in placing 6 teams on D then a few quick battles....al while having no events for 2-3 days is a slick cover to reduce shard shop currency or crdits or omegas or whatever...

    The whole thing is a slick way to reduce all that stuff (untill I see what the real rewards will be...)

    But come on 64 hrs no events just this thing that takes probably 10 minutes total to play in 64 hours...

    no.... there is still time for an assault battle or anything...

    so I can get the 24 hr thing...but not the NOTHING to do thing for 3 days

    Not having events during the setup periods is a different issue entirely than a long setup period.

    Most likely they didn't want a lot of extra going on during the first launch in case there are bugs. But don't worry looks like there are lots of events on the dec chalander.
  • TVF
    7444 posts Member
    So what a few people are really saying here is they want content every second of the day, every day.

    No thanks. Find a different game if that's what you want.
  • Stenun
    109 posts Member
    edited December 7
    What if you can only get on in the evening? Doesn't sound an unreasonable premise, does it?
    So you set up at 9pm and wait ...

    Meanwhile at the exact same moment, for another player in another time zone, it is midnight and they are in bed. They can also only get on in the evening in their time zone so they have to wait for 21 hours before they can set up.

    How is a 24 hour set up period too long given that this is a global game on the WORLD WIDE web?
  • TVF
    7444 posts Member
    It's not.
  • With 46 mins left my opponent hasn't even bothered setting up d.
  • TVF
    7444 posts Member
    You can't see D until attack phase starts. Same as TW.
  • Well crap
Sign In or Register to comment.