Grand Arena Defenses

2Next

Replies

• Great suggestion hurts nothing and no1, hope they hear you. I always make sure before I set but it still makes sense and could easily be added if they see fit.
  • FolsomTony wrote: »
    I used yesterday to create new squad line-ups specifically for Grand Arena defense, and ones for offense. Then after reading the guild discord this morning, seeing if there were anymore squad revelations, I placed my defenses this morning with just a few hours remaining.

I figured, they gave me 24 hours to place defenses, I didn't need to have it done in the first 15 minutes. Since there wasn't any one else who was going to "use up" the spaces. Sometimes our guild TW zones fill quickly, and you might miss placing a squad in a specific zone, so time is of the essence.

I probably won't even attack until tomorrow. I like to see what my opponent does first.

^^This.....It's simple. I made a note of my viable teams, separated them into O and D lineups, made some moves, and THEN placed them when I was ready......just like TW. This shouldn't be new. Don't make it harder than it needs to be.
  • I’m very glad that you took your time and got it 100% correct. I’m very proud of you. And thank you for explaining the way you masterfully did it. That was really very helpful.
    Still, the point is, I think being able to change your teams during the setup period would be a nice feature. Just in case you ever wanted to change your mind. And it seems more people agree than disagree. Which is a rare thing around here.
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member
    RyloPraris wrote: »
    FolsomTony wrote: »
    I used yesterday to create new squad line-ups specifically for Grand Arena defense, and ones for offense. Then after reading the guild discord this morning, seeing if there were anymore squad revelations, I placed my defenses this morning with just a few hours remaining.

I figured, they gave me 24 hours to place defenses, I didn't need to have it done in the first 15 minutes. Since there wasn't any one else who was going to "use up" the spaces. Sometimes our guild TW zones fill quickly, and you might miss placing a squad in a specific zone, so time is of the essence.

I probably won't even attack until tomorrow. I like to see what my opponent does first.

^^This.....It's simple. I made a note of my viable teams, separated them into O and D lineups, made some moves, and THEN placed them when I was ready......just like TW. This shouldn't be new. Don't make it harder than it needs to be.

However...it's easy to make a mistake when placing a team and I've yet to hear a good reason why you shouldn't be able to freely edit your defenses until lock.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH