Can't get new client in China

2Next

Replies

• I've never logged in to google play for this game. I don't want to pay for a VPN again, but I suppose I can start looking for a free one.
  • Gair
    616 posts Member
    I've never logged in to google play for this game.

You better screenshot that player_id and save it or fate your guest account getting wrecked one day.

• A new client already?! My app stores just got the last client update two days ago, about 10 days after it was released. So frustrating to go through this again already. Gonna miss arena payouts for sure and likely can't finish my dailies.
  • Was this client update because of grand arena? Is it going to be a twice monthly thing going forward? I don't want to give up on this game but I can't rely on the kind deeds of posters here.
  • In china they block everything. Even google doesnt work
  • I've sent an email, hope I can get some help. I'll be really disappointed if I miss the Christmas gifts.
  • @CG_SBCrumb can you help this guy out somehow? There has to be a way to push the update to him through an emailed link or something. This has to be having an effect on other Chinese players as well. I would hate to see someone missing out on a month's worth of resources and all the free gifts.
  • I've sent an email, hope I can get some help. I'll be really disappointed if I miss the Christmas gifts.

I'm visiting Chengdu for 2 weeks next year, does this mean I can't play SWGOH in China? I just assumed it would work...
  • I can play here but updates that require downloading from the google play store don't work. I'm not sure how the local app stores get updates but it took about 10 days for the last update to get in the app store.
  • Reply from EA was 'we can't do anything to help you, have a nice day.'
    I won't post again, unless to answer a question. Sorry for all the bumps of this thread.
  • Palanthian wrote: »
    I'm visiting Chengdu for 2 weeks next year, does this mean I can't play SWGOH in China? I just assumed it would work...
    If you linked your account to google play, you won't be able to play in China.
    The game will want to login to google play before loading, and since it can't reach it, it can't load.
  • Just thought I'd add that the game Brawl Stars has received two updates in the local store while I've been waiting for this game's update.
  • Lmao @ Chyna
  • I found the apk! I found it at sameapk if anyone else is looking. I'll check there first next time, not sure how long they had it before I found it.