Panic Farming/Gearing order... Help!

komji15
534 posts Member
edited December 2018
I cannot determine what should be first to farm!!
There are 4 things.

1. NS (for STR, TB, zeta event)
Asajj: 7⭐️ G11 + Unique zeta
Daka: 7⭐️ G9
Talia: 6⭐️ G9
Zombie: 5⭐️ G10
Talzin: 4⭐️ G8 (Main Target to farm NS)

2. OR (for JKR)
Bastila: 7⭐️ G12 + Leader zeta
T3-M4: 7⭐️ G8
Mission: 3⭐️ G1
Jolee: 6⭐️ G1
Zalbaar: 3⭐️ G1

3. Ewok (for C3PO, zeta event)
Well... I don’t know..
only scout is 7-star and rest of them are 5-star or below... All are G1. lol

4. BH (for Chewbacca, BH event, TB)
Bossk: 6⭐️ G7
Boba: 7⭐️ G12
Denger/Greedo/CadBane: 7⭐️ G8

What squad is the best choice to invest my energies and gears?

Panic Farming/Gearing order... Help! 33 votes

Nightsister (STR, zeta, TB)
6%
Temujin2009Roxxas 2 votes
Old Republic (Revan)
45%
Aycee1kakaka_wakakaWillemseTShannonP35Great_Varactyl27ObiJuanPolloRhunneVonZantBobaFetaCheeseDanTheDork17rodandreelguyflaviobarrosMirusFidelisAnimiEdeded 15 votes
Ewok (C3PO, zeta)
12%
Zombie961OlddumperFREEDOMfromTargon 4 votes
BH (Chewbacca, BH event, TB)
36%
Cesare_SwiftKyJoe_CoolDarcVeserion1Snowlock2017LaveliosBahumatMstrefe1Ron_ONeal35DaPowerfulJediTarlaBilleXxDougyDougyxX 12 votes

Replies

• Options
    My advice? None of the above.

Don't panic. Take it easy. Slow and steady wins the race. And some tasks can be reasonably done in parallel.

We don't know what C-3PO or his event will look like, so we don't know how important he'll be. We also don't know enough about your roster to know what will work for your arena team best.

Considering you have a G12 zBastila, I'm guessing you run Jedi in the arena, so most likely, Revan will do you the most good going forward as you likely have a lot of the units to build around him. That said, that Zalbaar seems like poor planning.

If you can gear up those bounty hunters and put a zeta on Bossk, you might be able to pull a 6* Chewie, which is the closest attainable goal.

I suggest getting another Nightsister- any Nightsister- to 5* to take part in the Talzin event for monthly Talzin shards. Even if you put the Nightsisters on the back burner for an extended period of time, ten shards a month in the background is progress when you do turn your attention that way, and it's not a difficult event. Alternately, if you can fit in a parallel Talzin farm, once she's 7*, that's another two zetas a month.

If your Ewoks aren't close, you're not getting 3PO the first time around. But you can set aside some guild currency to start farming Logray and Ewok Elder from the guild store, so they're starred up for later. I don't recommend getting Paploo from the guild store, as he's a 10 energy cantina node. Ewok Elder is a single hard node farm, so accelerating it from the guild store can be helpful, but since it's a 12 energy hard node, you may be able to fit it into your parallel farming.
    Still not a he.
  • Options
    As YaeVizsla said above, don't panic farm any of these factions. Not because they aren't worth the farm, but rather because you need to be able to analyze the constantly evolving atmosphere in the game. Many people panic farmed the Solo toons, and now they have very strong faction that is pretty much only good at the Smuggler's run (with the exception of a couple of toons).

But since you asked the question, I will give you my answer: I would recommend the Bounty Hunter faction. This is my personal opinion because I love to play the BH faction because of how much fun they are. I love the strategy that comes with the Bounty Hunters and I love the events that they are used in (Galactic Bounties 1 and 2, and Rebel Round-Up). I enjoy the synergies that they provide to one another, and they can be used to fight a lot of the "B-Teams" in the current atmosphere. Sure they may not be the "Meta team", but the meta is always changing, and (like I have experienced) it will always change just as you get the final pieces in play for your "meta team". I literally finished gearing up Sion and putting the zeta on Emperor's lead two days before Bastila came to the game, resulting in Traya to become the new meta and my team becoming easily beatable. Now, I still run that empire team in arena because it is still my best team, but as a whole, I have faced this my entire time in the game, so I decided after this latest meta change (Revan) that I will no longer just chase the meta and will farm what I want to and how I want to (the game has become a lot more enjoyable since then). So I recommend the Bounty Hunters as they are a ton of fun.
    Looking for an amazing new guild? Check out Boba's Allience: discord.gg/trr93Ty
  • Options
    Not only are bounty hunters viable for what you listed, they're scoundrels for credit heist too!
    "Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall" - Confucius. My SWGOH.GG Profile: https://swgoh.gg/u/bahumat22/
  • Options
    @Mstrefe1
    Thanks for your sincere advice.
    Well... personally, I hope the result of the vote is NS... but you.. change my mind.
    (Also, BH got the highest points in this vote.)

I’ll go for BHs. Thanks a lot.
  • KyJoe_Cool
    1873 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    7 star Chewie for Christmas. :)
    And yes... as previous very knowledgeable people before me have said... don't panic farm anything. Metas will change, and the game will evolve. Ya can't put all your eggs in one basket so to speak. ;)@komji15 Anyhow... whatever you do choose, best of luck and MTFBWY! :smiley:
    Massive SWGOH Community On Discord - https://discord.gg/QWvTUBZ
  • Options
    @KyJoe_Cool
    May the Force be with u too!
  • Options
    Ewok (C3PO, zeta)
    I say Ewoks but not shards, just gear, and even then I'd only take them to around G7-8. Just to get him unlocked, you can always gear him to 11 which if he's good for arena and/or tw won't matter if he's only 5*. Same for chewie, then with him unlocked you can build your way up to 7* without panicking and get them at your own pace
  • Options
    Choice is always you - do what makes you happy.

But, as in life, decisions made in panic are rarely the best ones. Lots of good advice above.
  • Options
    Choice is always you - do what makes you happy.

But, as in life, decisions made in panic are rarely the best ones. Lots of good advice above.

Very true @CoastalJames :)
    Massive SWGOH Community On Discord - https://discord.gg/QWvTUBZ
  • Options
    U are nowhere near to get c3po now so i think ewooks are a bad choose (get logray from guild store for the next time since hes the longest farm).

About NS u are pretty close to finish them for MT Z so farm zombie/Talzin from hard nodes 20+20 energy then once u have them 80/100 farm taila (u will reach 7* taila in less than 10 days xD).

About revan this zaalbar status is a bit discouraging but u can start farming him and jole 8 attemps a day 16+16 too as well as mission from 16 energy cantina...

Those BH since u need boosk G12 just for his ship keep farming him 20 energy also xanadu is a great ship so gearing cad bane cant be a bad idea and with boba/boosk/cad G12 and dengar/greedo G10 u could get chewie after some trys, ur pretty close to it so why not? XD