I Hope they will offer the amazing bundles and resources again...

LoreleiPhoenix
148 posts Member
edited December 2018
This is my favorite game of all time...even
Final Fantasy VII. I probably have lured people to this game just by them witnessing the joy I get out of it.
I have been a combo FTP/PTP. You could say I am a Splurge player...I get a few things throughout the month, do the daily "grind" play and once a month (the 1st or 2nd day of each month after financial resposibilities are taken care of)...I SPLURGE. I get data cards, build my characters with the resources, curse your resource probabilities, get more resourses...I am like a kid in a candy store.
But you are tormenting me now. In the last day or so you have loaded up with all of these wonderful treats...the ultimate bundles, the extremely rare items, the "oh my goodness, don't have a heart attack but check these out" items. I and probably many other splurge players are sticking our sad little noses to the cold store front window looking at that shiny new train knowing that we probably never be able to get it.
All of these things, these wonderful things that others here are gobbling up before the time expires, will give them all a tremendous boost and huge advantage, especially in that new arena.
I would get every single one of these items...on the 1st. I did send an email to your very polite customer service company. Eventually they said I should come here.
Every new massive offer is like a kick in the stomach for the splurgers. I would ask that you consider us too. Offer these wonderful things again on the 1st. Not only would you build our morale and good will but you would see quite a jump in your profits.
After I wrote that other email not an hour or two later, you stuck a couple more data cards with the super rare, wonderful items. I sent a postnote to that email to your very polite customer service company, here it is:

"Thank you for getting back to me but I wanted to send you a postnote...after I sent this email, they added more extremely rare items and offers...the energy, the 2 amazing mod slicing packs. Now they are just pouring salt in the wound. I feel like leaving the game and not coming back until the first. I don't want to be tortured by all of the offers that I will never get to have a chance at.
Oh well."

I doubt I am the only one who feels this way.
I love this game. I would love to be able to say the same thing next year.
Happy holidays and Merry Christmas.

Loreleiphoenix7827
Post edited by LoreleiPhoenix on