Suggestion for Grand Arena Variation: Challenge Whoever You Want for No rewards

Neo2551
1824 posts Member
edited December 2018
Hello,

I would love to have the following extension of Grand Arena:
- Friendly battles: challenge any players you want for fun. Timer defined by players: once both players accepted, 10 min for setting defense, or starts once both players set their defense and limited time for offence (20 min for rush battles, 1h for fun, 24h because we have jobs).
- Tag battles: 2 players vs 2 players, or 5v5 players. Same principle but with teams.
- Customizable territories: we set which types of bonus and battle size we want (3 toons vs 3 toons), which crazy bonus toons has (random, or Mace, or BH).

This would bring this game to so much the next level and I could just get my **** kicked by all my arena shard mate and my guildies!

Please bring this to reality!

Replies

• Yeah why is this not a thing!? I have real life friends who play this game and guild members I'd love to have a bash at. Endless fun
  • Boba_The_Fetter
    3393 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Hell it might even help the toxicity of this forum sometimes. People can stop insulting eachother and just throw down the gauntlet and sort things out on the holotable
  • Hell it might even help the toxicity of this forum sometimes. People can stop insulting eachother and just throw down the gauntlet and sort things out on the holotable

I love the idea. Especially given the fact we're in a cantina and there's that stupid hutt who insults us every time we unlock a game mode.

I'd even suggest being able to place wagers, although that could probably be exploited too easily.
    https://swgoh.gg/u/ionastarbound/
    Discord: Iona Starbound#5299
  • Hell it might even help the toxicity of this forum sometimes. People can stop insulting eachother and just throw down the gauntlet and sort things out on the holotable

I love the idea. Especially given the fact we're in a cantina and there's that stupid hutt who insults us every time we unlock a game mode.

I'd even suggest being able to place wagers, although that could probably be exploited too easily.

Credits with a cap maybe based on the players level or GP could be fun