We are the 99%

Dear CG
I am by no means a whale, I dont buy a new character as soon as it gets out. I do however buy atleast buy 1 chest of crystals every week, often 2 chests, and have been doing so last 4 months. I do this to catch up with my guild. You see I dont have JTR yet, got all the toons now as I have spent thousands of crystals on refreshes. I also dont have chexmix or Revan. So my only damage to str raid are Nightsisters.. I have spent months farming and gearing them all up, getting ready to Hstr. We were supposed to try Hstr next week. But now you have changed the mechanics on the only team I have setting not just me, but our entire guild back by 4 months. You decisions affect real people..
I know you are doing this to accomodate the whales, but without us there will be no whales. The 1% cannot play only against eachother. We are the 99% and we try to play this game, but when you keep on changing mechanics. Then we cant farm for team, as we dont know what works or not, even worse is, we wont spend crystals, on characters, because a week later that character might be useless.
With your NS nerf phase 3 in str raid is no longer possible and I dropped 150 places in arena in 3 hours. I wont start over, risking you doing same thing once again.
Atleast there is Marvel..
And remember, we are the 99% without us, there is no game!

Replies

• Options
    I fail to see how it is their fault that you spent money on all the other toons, but did not take the time to farm the known required toons to complete HSTR. NS still do very well in the raid too. Maybe you can learn some tricks on youtube?

Character packs are mostly available for 30 days. To avoid wasting money on what could be a useless toon, wait on buying them and let the whales test them out in arena to decide if it is worth chasing or not.
  • Options
    @Mookow23 I believe he is referring to the recent bug that affected Nightsister Zombie in Phase 3 of the Sith Triumvirate Raid. Her taunt is no longer working as it used to due to an issue with the taunt's interaction with Traya's Isolate. For quite a while Nightsisters have been listed as a "required farm" of sorts for this raid. They no longer post anywhere close to the damage they did in Phase 3. This latest bug actually annihilated their viability (see what I did there lol). As for the OP, I can vouch that he had seen numerous videos and before this bug, posted jaw dropping hits in T6 STR..
  • Options
    Must be something I am not aware of on the NS thing. I do not run NS in the raid, but others in my guild do and seem to still score plenty in Heroic.
  • Options
    The bug just occured after this latest update. McMole has a video that explains it a bit more
  • Options
    The bug just occured after this latest update. McMole has a video that explains it a bit more

If that’s the case, then explain why I had no issues posting a solid run in hstr today? No bug around that I could see.
  • Options
    @GhostTruckin As I mentioned, McMole posted a video explaining it. The video would probably explain better than I, but I'll give it a shot.. There is a bug with taunt's interaction with Isolate. Traya's Isolate stops the isolated character from gaining buffs outside of their turn. Zombie is supposed to gain taunt during her turn, but Isolate is preventing that from happening now. Therefore, it looks like there is an issue with the order of events.
  • Options
    Fair enough, But it didn’t have any issue with me on my run, my point was that , it seems to be intermittent, I ran my NS, had no problems putting up a good run. O issues with zombie not taunting And my zombie was taunting during, and after the early isolates,

Essentially, I noticed nothing different during my playing around. If that’s the case, then that’s annoying, yes, but it does seem that they still work well.
  • Options
    @GhostTruckin are you running them in p3 or 4? OP was talking about p3.
  • Options
    P3,
  • Options
    P4 should still work fine with the tm train it shouldn't be too hard to use a zombie turn to clear the isolate. You'd want to do so anyway.

I don't run them in p3 but I would think it'd make it a little more rng dependent but still have a good shot at high scores.
  • Zoj
    46 posts Member
    Options
    Hi @CG_SBCrumb , I'm the co-GL of the original poster's guild. I felt compelled to respond here, and I hope you don't mind the ping. Reaching out on the forums seems necessary at this point. I'll keep this as brief as possible, since I'm sure Grand Arena currently requires all hands on deck.

Jupitus is a fantastic theory crafter who has significantly helped organize our HSTR prep, especially when it comes to NS comps and strats for P3 and P4. In other words, his post is about more than just himself. The investments made by the majority of our guild are at stake.

As a GL, I wear many hats. At bottom, however, my job is to enhance the playing experience of all my guild members, and I've held this position for years. I'm committed to their wellbeing and growth as players. Part of that process has been HSTR prep.

While I'm not particularly a fan of McMole2, I do acknowledge that he's smart and knows the game. When he claims that there's an emergent issue with the way NS Zombie's Taunt now interacts with Traya's Isolate in P3, I don't need a mountain of expository prose to believe him.

With the recent changes to Nest, the Sion and Zombie issues, and now the critical bugs with Grand Arena, my job as GL has become increasingly more difficult, to say the least. All other problems aside, my guild has worked very hard for a long time to develop effective HSTR squads. For the NS comp and strat we run in P3, Zombie is key to success.

My ask is that you help me to help my players. Please look into the Zombie / Traya interaction issue sooner rather than later. Again, I understand that you currently have your hands full with Grand Arena issues, but just a nod to let us know that you'll take a look will go a very long way. Much thanks.