Can i unlock Chewy at 7*

https://swgoh.gg/p/548162693/

Do i have what i need to get chewy to 7 stars? I don't use bounty hunters ever so i dont know which i should have as the leader. So any assistance there is also welcome. Strong chance ill have Dengar up and ready as well.

Replies

• The best leaders for this event are Bossk and Jango. Boba is also pretty good. Having a 7 star Bossk will also make Chewy a lot easier. You may have to invest a bit more gear in as this event is very difficult. I would switch out Cad bane for Dengar if you can.
    jejuzang wrote: »
    https://swgoh.gg/p/548162693/

Do i have what i need to get chewy to 7 stars? I don't use bounty hunters ever so i dont know which i should have as the leader. So any assistance there is also welcome. Strong chance ill have Dengar up and ready as well.

• Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    It can be done with Boba lead. Bossk is not needed, although he appears to be a stronger leader.

Dengar is a must—have. IG—88 is weak in this event. It dies easily and using it's AoE attack will feed so much TM to the opponent, that it's suicide.

I don't belueve, you're ready yet. Maybe you can be if you focus the next 3 weeks.
  • Waqui wrote: »
    It can be done with Boba lead. Bossk is not needed, although he appears to be a stronger leader.

Dengar is a must—have. IG—88 is weak in this event. It dies easily and using it's AoE attack will feed so much TM to the opponent, that it's suicide.

I don't belueve, you're ready yet. Maybe you can be if you focus the next 3 weeks.

Recommended gear levels? Do i need to burn anymore zetas? And lastly, is there a kill order for this event? I remember to unlock thrawn i had to defeat his adds in a certain order...

Thanks again for all the help!
  • No, if you had Dengar 7 star and geared up....maybe.
    Your current toons will need to be at least gear 11 across the board.
    Even with that you will have an extremely difficult time, most likely with no success.
  • CYG77 wrote: »
    No, if you had Dengar 7 star and geared up....maybe.
    Your current toons will need to be at least gear 11 across the board.
    Even with that you will have an extremely difficult time, most likely with no success.

Is there any way to improve my odds aside from more BH toons? Ill have Dengar ready, and will have a zeta to spare as well...
  • Vendi1983
    5018 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Dengar instead of IG-88, especially if you're not running Bossk. Mod everyone but Boba Fett for potency. 4x or 6x potency mods, and potency crosses on everyone with as much speed as you can find incl. speed arrows etc. Boba you want to mod for Crit Damage and Crit chance with a CD triangle and potency cross. You want to maximize his shared health bonus from his Leadership. G12 on Boba, G11 Dengar, G10 everyone else should pull it off.
  • Good so no zeta needed? Thanks for the help!
    Vendi1983 wrote: »
    Dengar instead of IG-88, especially if you're not running Bossk. Mod everyone but Boba Fett for potency. 4x or 6x potency mods, and potency crosses on everyone with as much speed as you can find incl. speed arrows etc. Boba you want to mod for Crit Damage and Crit chance with a CD triangle and potency cross. You want to maximize his shared health bonus from his Leadership. G12 on Boba, G11 Dengar, G10 everyone else should pull it off.

• Any word on who i should use a zeta on?