Sion unique zeta not working?

Just noticed today against a jedi team in arena he is getting attack but no pain applies. Not sure if it’s a glitch but isn’t that zeta unique not resisted or did I miss memo and wasted a zeta smh.

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    No it is not a waste, but yes I can be resisted.
  • Ok it was resisted at least 60-70% which is ridiculous. Should only be resisted when applying not on a zeta would have thought twice before investing if I new that smh
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Jedi have a lot of sources of tenacity.
  • HK666
    1263 posts Member
    Was it a bastila team? Or was yoda passing tenacity up?
  • HK666 wrote: »
    Was it a bastila team? Or was yoda passing tenacity up?
    maybe a combination of both because every team in shard that couldn’t run ep is bastila lead now. fought twice same thing wasn’t paying attention think yoda went before sion could remove taunt.

I increase to g10 so maybe change for more speed as I have increased health and protection with gear on sion. I beat 3rd time but had to increase health and protection on thrawn( he is g8 as I just unlocked at 7*) gave up speed but worth it. G8 have to do so much so they survive longer have experience with thrawn event smh.

• No, it is worthy.
  • If you want pain to stick when facing bastila you'll need over 100% potency on Sion.

Read Bastila leader ability...
  • My first Torment from my zSion on Jedi teams always fail (even if they don't have Tenacity Up buff). However, the second one always works (with same/no buffs). Not sure why, it's just a patterned I've noticed the last few days.
  • I have noticed that as well used to always get like 4 now might get 1 in second try smh. I guess jedis need more help than just meta smh.