Issues with Grand Arena [MERGE]

Replies

• This is the exhibition by the way...
  • A guildmate just joked that we are the testers (hence the exhibition match).

Can I get paid as a tester? I accept Crystals ;)

...I'm not actually upset or mad - I know they'll try to make it right. It's just funny to me that this even happened. All the hype building up the Grand Arena and then SPLAT.
  • Same. And I only blame myself for attacking first and not checking the forums first
  • Same error. Had 100% health and protection on my troopers and got 0 to show for it. Wonderful. Just wonderful.
  • Too many resources went into developing the next OP toon they will drop 2 weeks after C-3PO to properly develop and test Grand Arena
  • Why does every single feature/event/ character appear with a bug? What do you use all the money for??

Your generating billions of dollars with that game, please make sure not to disappoint the community every single time.
  • Same here, won two battles and have nothing to show for it. Why wasn't it tested before release, another mess.
  • Everyone in my guild and others have experienced attempts not giving points even full clears, a error shows up so if you see this before fighting don’t fight yet.
  • I think I may have gotten matched with an inactive player as they didn't set any defense. I'll take the win but would have rathered a challenge. Disappointed with this new game mode.
  • kv0a12uqghbj.png
    No banner for defeating squads and no banner for conquering!
  • Got 4/4 wins but not a single banner...
    w3udga7ohptf.png
    8njw3tmp6icd.png
    rsq3l3xuanzh.png
  • HK22
    645 posts Member
    So............instead of CW Chewie shards for this screw up, how about we get Wicket shards?
  • Well this is a load of rubbish
    Did they not test this? This seems to be a recurring theme
  • Their working on it. Everyone is having the same problem
  • @CG_SBCrumb I've wiped my enemy, so now won't get any banners? great. What happens to those who have already fought and got error?
  • 8t75nrg13g7a.png

I lost 1 toon total clearing out the opponent. Any bets that I "lose" the event because he'll get banner points and I didn't?
  • Me too. Urgh
    | ANZGC | Exile |
  • They've already commented and know about it. Their recommendation is to not do any more battles.
  • So if I attacked once, completely killed his squad while all my guys were at full protection, and he didnt... After bug is fixed does that pretty much hand him the victory afterwards? If so I love this new untested and rushed release
  • Hopefully they address the situation soon. My whole guild is messed up. Mine shows no defenses set for my opponent. Other folks are attacking and not getting banners. Other people are just getting crashes. Pretty bummed, been looking forward to this as the biggest change to the game yet. Was excited, now let down. Oh well, Beer Thirty....
  • Same thing here
  • What do you get for coming second in GA, because it's so dumb I can't be bothered actually attempting to win a fight?
  • 3 wicket shards?LUL, 50 crystal worth
  • Same here. I stopped after two fights when I noticed the no added score
    Yeah I went back, saw that the team I beat disappeared so I figured ok cool and kept doing. It finally dawned on me to look at the score, ugh. I should’ve stopped right away but I didn’t look that it wasn’t scoring.
  • Plus 1 … or is that "-" lots .. did they test this …. clearly not under load. Same error on IPhone and Android device. 2zty2i19ngqh.png
  • Great.

Just fix the bug and RESET the battles.
  • Literally unplayable.

Pack it up boys n girls - time to go to the bar
    | ANZGC | Exile |
  • 2 battles , 2 restarts , no banners ....just stellar...
This discussion has been closed.