Issues with Grand Arena [MERGE]

Replies

• Should have seen it coming to be fair
  • geg00f809vio.jpg
  • In my opinion humble CG.... give everyone first place rewards and a sorry we messed up reward. Fix bug and redo battle for tomorrow. Anything less is insulting.
  • Yeah I went in with a trio wondering if I will get all the bonus banners 0rjnnpzb9lb5.png
  • Its always about money. Annoying it is to get buggy content? Sure. But are you spending less on thr game, as a consequence? If not, then thats your answer.
  • Crumb, any prayer of the banners getting retroactivrly added? Or is this going to cost me the win?
  • Same here. Fought a battle, won, and error. Restarted and it happened again. Come on! Please fix this. 8vr0c2vmx1nr.png
    2hwtuabj84w0.png
  • Roope_immortal
    114 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    +300 crystals and 5 logray shards.

The difference between 1st and 2nd is like 10 droid callers. It really doesnt compensate this embarrassment, frustration & all our efforts spent on this unneeded game mode in vain.
  • not work as intended :DDDD
    114 posts Member
    CG_SBCrumb wrote: »
    We are aware of the error that is occurring after battles that is causing the client to restart and NOT count towards your Banners. Please hold off on battling in the Grand Arena until we get this fixed

It's a bit late for this saying hold off now, I've done 3 battles and no banners
  • darp wrote: »
    geg00f809vio.jpg
    It is the same for me vqv914nfvorn.png

• +5 Clon-Chewies!
  • It's almost like releasing content at the end of the week is a bad idea...
  • You woulda thought the world ended.
  • Grand Arena crashes right after I won and have credit for the win but no banners. Sad face.
  • The same for me 4 battles win and 0 token...
  • Same.
  • I don't think I will ever understand how EA allows their main source of income (seriously, look up the ridiculous amount of money this game makes) to have such a small studio (CG is less than 100 people I believe).
    Hire more people!
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • Hopefully we all get 1st place rewards and 1000 crystals
  • Lol you guys are impatient.

We are obviously getting credit for the wins since our opponent is gone. The banners will come and we may get some crystal freebies for the trouble.
  • Awesome I sent all my teams and cleared the map. I didn't notice the banner thing until afterwards... are we getting those banners retroactively or am I just screwed even though I wiped my opponent roster out... not cool
  • Looking forward to the compensation we get for our troubles. Just wish it had worked right though on the front end instead.
  • Same issue here. Error Code 11, restart, no points.
  • Reset the battles please. How could this get past your testing? Come on CG. Get us all excited over something and it doesn't even work!
  • Sane, just whooped my opponent in first match to receive Error **** arghhh
  • Now they are deleting any thread that complains about their crap release lol...great customer service there! That will make me want to buy some more crystals!!!
  • R0LAND wrote: »
    In my opinion humble CG.... give everyone first place rewards and a sorry we messed up reward. Fix bug and redo battle for tomorrow. Anything less is insulting.
    DO NOT GIVE 1ST PLACE REWARDS FOR EVERYONE. What is this Peewee football? Participation awards? No just reset the battles
  • Fives5555
    331 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    I beat a clone team with Nest Qira and ST Han. My Traya team also held two battles and my CLS one battle. I better get my extra banners
  • This is clearly server issues... I have not yet seen a single screenshot in which someone lost one of their own teams... so wins aren't properly sent to the GA servers hosting the event... Just got to recode.. hopefully they're able to force the game to resend won battles.
  • robjay04 wrote: »
    Lol you guys are impatient.

We are obviously getting credit for the wins since our opponent is gone. The banners will come and we may get some crystal freebies for the trouble.

The problem is likely to be the bonus banners for full health, protection, unused slots, etc. Since it seems to me that the point where is forces the restart is when it should be calculating those.

Also note we aren't getting Grand arena quest credit.
This discussion has been closed.