Issues with Grand Arena [MERGE]

Replies

• There needs to be more testing done. On a variety of devices, timezones etc. Whether it's paid employees or volunteers, just needs to be better (or beta as the case may be) before releasing to the public.
  • Skywalkers
    2 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    urruhvza84ta.png
    Great job EA........
  • Pretty awesome rollout so far. Well done.
  • Giving everyone first place rewards is the only way to make this right. @CG_SBCrumb

It’s new content and unforeseen stuff happens, so let’s just call this a wash. Everyone that attacked and lost even one squad is too handicapped to have a reasonable chance at winning, especially since the “please don’t attack” message went out after the attack phase started.

I’m just happy I’ve been drinking, so not upset at all.
  • i guess we reach out our Patience in 3 yrs for being understanding... This is Mocking ..
  • Shameon you CG! When are we getting our 2000 cristals for this? How is it possible that every update brings new inumerous bugs?? And it gets worse everyday! By the way, did CG give up to work on tbs captain solo bug? Shame...
  • Oh come on, you have to be joking.... did anyone at CG think to try playing this garbage before releasing it? Two wins down the drain for me, no banners. Fix this crap. How does this happen every single time you release something???

5omu2wgov5zf.jpg

9xinfyi76j4n.jpg
  • Just unbelievable..........................
  • Right up to moment that after every win my client restarted. No points on the board but at least the win stuck.
    Dear CG, who do I send my invoice to for the Beta Testing service I appear to be offering?
  • Ultra
    11491 posts Moderator
    I love how Grand Arena's start time was during Lunch Break and CG's staff is most likely unavailable for an hour!
  • dyddcdq6v9vi.jpeg
    @CG_SBCrumb we are all really enjoying it thank you.
  • KLCS21 wrote: »
    dyddcdq6v9vi.jpeg
    @CG_SBCrumb we are all really enjoying it thank you.

Grand Fiasco
  • The shocking thing here is that you are all so shocked.
  • Right up to moment that after every win my client restarted. No points on the board but at least the win stuck.
    Dear CG, who do I send my invoice to for the Beta Testing service I appear to be offering?

Just had the same issue.... It shows I defeated one of the enemy teams but got no points for it??? Can you guys honestly not put out an update without massively **** up other parts of the game?
  • So I cleared it lost 1 toon in 7 fights and no banners. Kinda my fault for not checking forums before playing new content =(
  • Weekend yet? ;)
  • Such a huge disappointment. This was so nice looking and then this **** start.
  • Since ya broke it and all, just restart it.

Not like I was remodding or anything at the time ;)
  • The same issue...

No single points earned from a winning.
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Ragnorak wrote: »
    The shocking thing here is that you are all so shocked.
    To be fair, this is the lowest point so far. Not something that isn't working properly, that would be par for the course, but a feature that just plain isn't working at all.
  • Ultra wrote: »
    I love how Grand Arena's start time was during Lunch Break and CG's staff is most likely unavailable for an hour!

They are adult, salaried employees. You think they have a scheduled lunch break?
    Also 2pm California time, not really “lunch break” time. But a nice try for a bit of humor. Keep at it. You’ll get there.
  • Grand Arena was something upon first announcement in the Road Ahead I met with instant dislike. Another PvP mode while we only really have two PvE modes? TBs and Raids? Great! Really keeping my interest as a person who really doesn't like PvP but has to do it anyway.

But what about the challenges, light/dark/cantina nodes? That's PvE! No. It's a once and done thing we can just auto win afterwards, not really going back into anything and doing anything.

From Squad Arena, Fleet Arena, Grand Arena, TW and partially GW, we have five modes of PvP. PvE gets a few sim-able 'challenges' every day, light/dark/cantina nodes we don't have to ever play aside from the green ticket button, a few sim-able events (When they show up) and maybe a few Legendaries every so often.

In TL;DR, PvE is getting shafted and i'm not impressed.

Not to mention the already ensuing errors from people logging in (I was affected) and now all the errors when you win a battle, opponents having a huge advantage or disadvantage in GP or roster, or even people who don't set defenses or don't want to participate. Great QA testing.

In short, PvP and showing off people's stuff takes more preference than anyone who just wants to work on stuff without the looming presence of being forced to do all of this 'content' just to try and get an advantage for a very short period of time. Catering to everyone at it's finest.
  • :D:D
  • The match making seems not to be that good also.
    I was really favored, but one of my guildmate not at all.
    Another one, stumbled upon an empty arena.
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    It's simple, PvP is where the whales will spend the most.
This discussion has been closed.