Grand Arena - BUG - Megathread

Replies

• Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    Options
    Still can’t see the 3rd defense set circle in top.

9d91qrba1qt5.png

Is there one? I only have two, and I believe that’s due to my GP.
  • Options
    121-366-136, I won the first round of the grand arena 500 to 270 odd and found out today that the arena is still going but it just tells me that there is no arena currently happening
  • Options
    Why should i continue to post my errors here?? It does not interest anyone!
  • Tilidi
    56 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    oothxsvdz2d9.jpg
    ccjqvhpn909i.jpg
    2zejkin4e9j8.jpg

this was my defense on round 1/3, there might be a GP issue of a NEW kind. (seriously 23k GP for a bunch of 7* lvl 1 gear 1? How would they be a match for a SINGLE 7* G12 lvl 85 zz toon with the same total GP? )

To turn down possible haters, I actually won first round.
  • Options
    DarkGod wrote: »

Nobody cares here. It's just other players posting their problems and some of the problems being deleted by the moderators.

EA & CG is actually helping people on reddit and the EA bug report web site. Many (dozens not the thousands with problems) have been helped there.

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/bd-p/star-wars-galaxy-of-heroes-bug-report-en
  • Options
    DarkGod wrote: »

Nobody cares here. It's just other players posting their problems and some of the problems being deleted by the moderators.

EA & CG is actually helping people on reddit and the EA bug report web site. Many (dozens not the thousands with problems) have been helped there.

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/bd-p/star-wars-galaxy-of-heroes-bug-report-en

I play this game since Novemer 2015 and trust me, it is not the same anymore. I have the feeling that only those will be heard who are investing huge sums of money.
  • Options
    My ally code is 654-874-775
    My problem - round 2 of Grand Arena - the map shows 3 territories of 2 squads each and 1 with a fleet. I placed all my sqads, my opponents map looks the same, but when you enter to top front territory, he has placed 3 squads with only 2 spots on map. So before the offense begins - our scores were 640 for me and 730 for him because he got to place sn extra squad somehow?? Gotta be a glitch!!! Please reimburse me for my losses.
  • Options
    997-425-188
    Game crashes while fighting the back player squad. 2 of their characters down and they probably weren't going to get a turn when the game crashed.

I should have full hp and full protection win, but now my team is gone and all 5 of their characters are at full hp.
    happened just before 3pm Pacific time if that helps anyone
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Options
    My ally code is 654-874-775
    My problem - round 2 of Grand Arena - the map shows 3 territories of 2 squads each and 1 with a fleet. I placed all my sqads, my opponents map looks the same, but when you enter to top front territory, he has placed 3 squads with only 2 spots on map. So before the offense begins - our scores were 640 for me and 730 for him because he got to place sn extra squad somehow?? Gotta be a glitch!!! Please reimburse me for my losses.

It doesn't show a third circle, but the top right territory has 3 team slots if you're over 4m GP. Go into your territory and see if it says 2/3.
  • Options
    Ok - you’re right. But is was very deceptive to put only 2 circles, and expect me to guess that I am as supposed to place 3 squads. Very deceptive. Thanks for the reply. I HATE Grand Arena and all it’s bugs.
  • Options
    Auto defenses not working ? My opponent has zero defenses so now I am unable to play and progress through the quest rewards.
  • Options
    I entered battle, had 2nd squad - client restart on a battle I would've won, team gone and never battled.... Lost team and defence victory, this is a new issue - game never used to have that error message, I've lost now and I badly need the guild event tokens!
  • Options
    Hi. Today when playing grand arena I lost my first battle with ship. But there was damage. But when I went for 2nd attempt, the opponent was at full strength again.
    Ally 654-381-596
  • Options
    Bb8 secret intel does not count towards the uniques quest.
  • Options
    Auto defenses not working ? My opponent has zero defenses so now I am unable to play and progress through the quest rewards.

They disabled auto-defenses, but it was bug ridden and causing problems. Make sure the empty zones are grayed out and have awarded you banners now. If you didn't get banner rewards, there's a chance you can lose if they attack your squads. That has happened to a ton of people. If you haven't gotten the banners for conquering the empty zones, you need to post your ally code to the EA Bug thread ASAP before the phase ends.

• YaeVizsla
    3448 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    Ally Code 612-682-864

Tactical Genius prestigious quest part 3

The "Gain Unique buffs 20 times" portion of the quest does not register properly with BB-8's Secret Intel unique buff.

I began this round with one point on that quest from Boba Fett's resolve in the previous round. I engaged a team using a JTR squad, and proliferated BB-8's Secret Intel numerous times. It did not progress the counter beyond 1, but the dazes from that battle did count toward the quest. The description of Covert Data Transfer explicitly calls Secret Intel a "unique buff."

Later that round, I used Admiral Ackbar, whose Tactical Genius ability on a full party gave one point toward the quest, and I used Boba Fett whose resolve again granted one point toward the Unique buffs portion, as well as fulfilling the revive portion of the quest when it triggered, leading me to believe this is specifically an issue with Secret Intel.

Edit: Master's Training also successfully granted one point for one use.

Edit edit: Now that someone mentioned it elsewhere, Ackbar might not have proc'd the quest. That might have been CLS's stance change. Which might suggest the text of the quest is wrong, and it's looking for locked buffs rather than unique buffs.
    Post edited by YaeVizsla on
    Still not a he.
  • Casca
    36 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    Ally code 989-882-765

Second round of the GA battles tied my opponent had them by 2000ish GP. Checked our GP’s on the rewards screen and I still lost not sure if this was a bug or the other player is cheating. o91l31194xig.png

Would be nice to figure out what’s happened

Here is their current GP now that I’ve lost unfairly I might add and mine that’s changed very little went up by about 1k since our fight and theirs didn’t change at all
  • Options
    0ai8mw44wwc0.png
    m8rh7jdjkdru.png
  • Options
    YaeVizsla wrote: »
    Ally Code 612-682-864

Tactical Genius prestigious quest part 3

The "Gain Unique buffs 20 times" portion of the quest does not register properly with BB-8's Secret Intel unique buff.

I began this round with one point on that quest from Boba Fett's resolve in the previous round. I engaged a team using a JTR squad, and proliferated BB-8's Secret Intel numerous times. It did not progress the counter beyond 1, but the dazes from that battle did count toward the quest. The description of Covert Data Transfer explicitly calls Secret Intel a "unique buff."

Later that round, I used Admiral Ackbar, whose Tactical Genius ability on a full party gave one point toward the quest, and I used Boba Fett whose resolve again granted one point toward the Unique buffs portion, as well as fulfilling the revive portion of the quest when it triggered, leading me to believe this is specifically an issue with Secret Intel.

Edit: Master's Training also successfully granted one point for one use.

Edit edit: Now that someone mentioned it elsewhere, Ackbar might not have proc'd the quest. That might have been CLS's stance change. Which might suggest the text of the quest is wrong, and it's looking for locked buffs rather than unique buffs.

Im having this problem too

• Options
    Casca wrote: »
    Ally code 989-882-765

Second round of the GA battles tied my opponent had them by 2000ish GP. Checked our GP’s on the rewards screen and I still lost not sure if this was a bug or the other player is cheating. o91l31194xig.png

Would be nice to figure out what’s happened

Here is their current GP now that I’ve lost unfairly I might add and mine that’s changed very little went up by about 1k since our fight and theirs didn’t change at all

The GP shown when you look at your opponent (or yourself) is the live/current GP and not the locked GP at the start of the event. It's like that the GP has changed since then (I know my GP has changed quite a bit from 6 days ago).

It doesn't matter what your GP is now. It matters what your GP was when the event lock occurred. Also, there's no way to see your opponent's locked GP, you can only see their live/current GP.
  • Options
    For some reason GA is not recognizing when I’ve put a zeta down on a new character. I’d understand if it was halfway through one, but this is the second one in a row that hasn’t recognized a leadership zeta I dropped
  • Options
    JK_47 wrote: »
    For some reason GA is not recognizing when I’ve put a zeta down on a new character. I’d understand if it was halfway through one, but this is the second one in a row that hasn’t recognized a leadership zeta I dropped

Your characters are locked in (snapshot taken) at the end of the sign in phase during the match making process. Whatever you had at sign up/match making, is what you'll have throughout the entire event.
  • Options
    So is this to say that there is a reason why I cant attack anyone and can only set a defense?
  • Options
    therev71 wrote: »
    So is this to say that there is a reason why I cant attack anyone and can only set a defense?

Because this is the defense phase...offense phase starts in ~2 hours and 40 minutes.
  • Options
    So if you lose once that's it, no more grand arena?
  • Commander_Wolffe
    211 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    DjangoFet wrote: »

There's 3 battles per GA event.

The first 2 GA events were just 1 battle, so we could test everything. This active event is the first full GA event with 3 battles.

You get 3 battles no matter how many wins or loses you get.

Day 1 - Registration
    Day 2 - Set your Defense for battle 1
    Day 3 - Attack battle 1
    Day 4 - Set your defense for battle 2
    Day 5 - Attack battle 2
    Day 6 - Set your defense for battle 3
    Day 7 - Attack battle 3
    Day 8 - Review phase

We're currently in day 6 and about to switch to day 7 in a couple hours.
  • BOT
    55 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    8n45zhtmhjbx.jpeg
    1eane08gixl0.jpeg

Fun bug where my attack time just opened and my opponent gets to place an extra defensive team hence the 90 point difference at the start
    Post edited by BOT on
  • Options
    DjangoFet wrote: »

There's 3 battles per GA event.

The first 2 GA events were just 1 battle, so we could test everything. This active event is the first full GA event with 3 battles.

You get 3 battles no matter how many wins or loses you get.

Day 1 - Registration
    Day 2 - Set your Defense for battle 1
    Day 3 - Attack battle 1
    Day 4 - Set your defense for battle 2
    Day 5 - Attack battle 2
    Day 6 - Set your defense for battle 3
    Day 7 - Attack battle 3
    Day 8 - Review phase

We're currently in day 6 and about to switch to day 7 in a couple hours.

Really! Cause I played one and lost now it says there is no event available.
  • Options
    It's been saying that since I lost the initial battle.
  • Options
    @BOT Not very smart to post the opponent's defense team without taking his name out