Grand Arena - BUG - Megathread

Replies

• 05ofzyu3m4xs.png
    looking at opponents deployed squads individual characters forcing a restart upon backing out
  • Ally code 788-338579

I didn’t have the chance of joining the Grand Arena
  • Won first battle received error 2.0 message. Did not receive banners for victory. Ally code: 722-713-311
    gr2ec9d728ng.png
  • nobodyfromjakku
    240 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Won my battle, did not receive banners for victory, my toons show as used, their toons are still standing. Ally code 428-245-477

3b6iznbk1v81.png
  • Hiro_Natta wrote: »
    Won first battle received error 2.0 message. Did not receive banners for victory. Ally code: 722-713-311
    gr2ec9d728ng.png

777-157-847
    Exactly the same as above... With the addition of the other guy having 2 more teams on defence.
  • Me too 365-384-411
    Won first battle received error 2.0 message. Did not receive banners for victory. Ally code: 722-713-311
    gr2ec9d728ng.png

777-157-847
    Exactly the same as above... With the addition of the other guy having 2 more teams on defence.

I just had the same thing happen. Won my battle , got an error , when i logged on his team had 1 battle count but had full health and the team i used was gone .
  • Image for proof purposes only
    i5f2j5zkcxy1.png

Also did anyone else get mislead but there only been 2 spots on the first zone and only set 2 defensive squads? A few others in my guild did the same thing
    Image for proof purposes only
    i5f2j5zkcxy1.png

Also did anyone else get mislead but there only been 2 spots on the first zone and only set 2 defensive squads? A few others in my guild did the same thing

Mislead? When there is no visual slot to fill, there is nothing to fill. This is CG's mistake not ours.
    This whole thing is a shambles! Would proper beta testing be too much to ask?
    I'm so tired of these "mistakes" and then the insult of them saying it is the player's "mistake"?!?!
    Bit strange that so many made this mistake!!!!
    I don't even see the point in trying to take part in GA. I'm truly disgusted.
    Only could place 8 teams they now have a point lead.
    97r7w6pzimq2.png
    Image for proof purposes only
    i5f2j5zkcxy1.png

I did. Saw two spots, set two défenses. Didn’t realize the mistake til I logged in against my opponent and saw he had 3... oh well...
  • The GA Auto-deploy defense feature did not work. This is the 2nd time that I have gotten screwed over by an opponent setting 0 defenses in GA. This needs to be fixed ASAP!! I spent enough money on this **** game, I expect to actually play the new game modes. I am also a content creator, and having 0 battles to record on day 1 of the 3v3 GA is going to screw me over as well. Great job CG!! At least call it a Beta test if you are going have us all test it without doing any live testing on your own.

Today, 12/13/2018, we’re pushing a Server Update to address several existing bugs.
    SERVER UPDATE NOTES:
    Fixed an issue with Grand Arena participation messages being sent to players that did not opt in
    Fixed an issue with the 3.0 error message appearing for Grand Arena participants whose opponents did not set defensive squads
    Fixed an issue with Grand Arena Banners not updating correctly
    NEW FEATURE: Grand Arena Auto-deploy defenses
    We have added defense auto-deploy for players that set 0 defensive squads/fleets during the setup phase of any Grand Arena round. This auto-deploy sets units from highest to lowest power on defense so manually setting your defenses is still a far more effective strategy. This will only occur at the end of the setup phase if a player has set 0 defensive squads/fleets. Auto-deploy will fill units into defense until all defenses are filled or units run out, whichever happens first. This process could result in the player not having enough units left over for offense. After the first round, IE in rounds 2 and 3, if a player sets 0 defenses in setup phase, their previous round’s defenses are deployed at the end of setup/start of attack phase.
  • 545-285-161

I finished my battle, received the error message, restarted, when I went back in I didn't get credit for the win and lost the toons I used.
  • I would like my 800k credits and my quest progress for the zones that I now cannot clear due to a broken feature.
  • With the current GA, only two spots show on the front territories but apparently it required 3 teams each. I only set two teams based on the number of spots showing.
  • 433-475-181

Also only set 2 defensive teams on each as they only show 2 spots open and my opponent has 3 on each and is now beating me because he set more defensive teams
  • There is a counter in the top right corner. If it read 2/3 what did you all think that meant? Also, when they announced the 3x3 format they gave the details of how many squads youd need to set depending on GP bracket. So i guess no one read that either.
  • 232-728-537

2 things:

Crashed on first two battles (against different teams). I got the restart error. Worked fine after that.

My opponent only filled the first 2 nodes and I realize now that if he clears my board, he wins. The fact I registered 2 losses for the crashes doesnt matter, if he clears he wins because I cant earn points hitting his back wall. To top it off, he gets to set a better defense than me because he has less teams and can better load them up. Imo, this is a violation of the TOS. Its exploiting a direct hole in the game in a pvp environment. No matter what happens now, I lose out on this GA due to this bug.
  • Broxxor wrote: »
    232-728-537

2 things:

Crashed on first two battles (against different teams). I got the restart error. Worked fine after that.

My opponent only filled the first 2 nodes and I realize now that if he clears my board, he wins. The fact I registered 2 losses for the crashes doesnt matter, if he clears he wins because I cant earn points hitting his back wall. To top it off, he gets to set a better defense than me because he has less teams and can better load them up. Imo, this is a violation of the TOS. Its exploiting a direct hole in the game in a pvp environment. No matter what happens now, I lose out on this GA due to this

Last time people got credited for clearing a section if it was left blank to avoid that scenario. There is now meant to be an auto-fill but that has failed as well.
  • Ally Code 648-649-448

Never got a chance to join grand arena this round. This message appeared every time I clicked grand arena, everyday since the last GA ended.

j3qmmhlpgo7g.png
  • 50BC wrote: »
    There is a counter in the top right corner. If it read 2/3 what did you all think that meant? Also, when they announced the 3x3 format they gave the details of how many squads youd need to set depending on GP bracket. So i guess no one read that either.
    50BC wrote: »
    Last time people got credited for clearing a section if it was left blank to avoid that scenario. There is now meant to be an auto-fill but that has failed as well.

You can see that CG made mistakes before with issues in non-deploying people, game crashes and more. Now they made a mistake again with a wrong visual display. Do you realy think it's fair to blame people for not reading every information in a corner but giving trust to a graphic they just see on their screens in first place? Just think about it.

The funny part is that the third team only appears in said graphic if the first two teams are defeated. It feels a bit like being trolled when they just spawn like "Surprise, Motherlover!".
    "Never make the mistake of believing forbearance equates to acceptance, or that all positions are equally valid."
    - Grand Admiral Thrawn
  • 50BC
    101 posts Member
    Kisakee wrote: »
    There is a counter in the top right corner. If it read 2/3 what did you all think that meant? Also, when they announced the 3x3 format they gave the details of how many squads youd need to set depending on GP bracket. So i guess no one read that either.

You can see that CG made mistakes before with issues in non-deploying people, game crashes and more. Now they made a mistake again with a wrong visual display. Do you realy think it's fair to blame people for not reading every information in a corner but giving trust to a graphic they just see on their screens in first place? Just think about it.

The funny part is that the third team only appears in said graphic if the first two teams are defeated. It feels a bit like being trolled when they just spawn like "Surprise, Motherlover!".

If you dont read the instructions for something new you shouldnt be surprised/indignant if you make a mistake.
  • Hi Folks,
    I have issue with Prestige Quest for Grand Arena. I have defeat 3 teams with small group (3x3), but the counter is not working.
    Sorry for non english screenshot, but I think it is enough to see the issue.

v1u1oewwg90n.jpeg
    sg58w8bd5cjj.jpeg

• I think 3x3 its the biggest mistakes that EA is putting in the game. 5x5 was excited. Was a mini TW that you make your own strategic. Chars waS building with interaction to min 5 comp.
    I'm so disappointed with this. A lot of friends do not saw this change with good eyes.
    You guys must rollback
  • Before this GA started, I only needed 3 more Unique buffs to complete the quest (17/20). I used CLS' Call to Action once and BB-8's Secret Intel a lot - enough to get to Illuminated Destiny. I'm still at 17/20 on the quest.

zerzgojilv2g.png
  • Cleared my opponent with only 1 additional attack needed. Lost when my opponent needed 13 additional attacks to clear my squads because of the 3rd team glitch.....would have won by nearly 200 points instead I lose by 20......****
  • 50BC wrote: »
    Kisakee wrote: »

If you dont read the instructions for something new you shouldnt be surprised/indignant if you make a mistake.
    One could assume that all nodes are showing graphically as tehy have been doin every time so far. I expect the ingame guidelines to be clear and not having to skip over to the forums every time something is changed.
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    Secret Intel does not count as a unique buff even though the ability description says it is @nobodyfromjakku