Grand Arena - BUG - Megathread

Replies

• Ally Code 417-893-446. When Grand Arena started today each of my opponent’s 4 zones was immediately grayed out at the beginning of the battle. If I click on any of their zones it says “no defenses set.” I originally thought my opponent just didn’t participate, but I later re-visited to check and three of my own zones were defeated. So my opponent seems to be playing the battle but there are no defenses available for me to attack and participate. Thanks kindly for looking into it!
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    Ally Code 417-893-446. When Grand Arena started today each of my opponent’s 4 zones was immediately grayed out at the beginning of the battle. If I click on any of their zones it says “no defenses set.” I originally thought my opponent just didn’t participate, but I later re-visited to check and three of my own zones were defeated. So my opponent seems to be playing the battle but there are no defenses available for me to attack and participate. Thanks kindly for looking into it!

Oh boy slow pony

You win congrats no bug....

You WON YOU WON

Lots of people CANT win cause of trashmaking

Let em fix the ship GP calculations before they fix the entitled peoples issues about not winning enough
  • Dk_rek wrote: »
    Ally Code 417-893-446. When Grand Arena started today each of my opponent’s 4 zones was immediately grayed out at the beginning of the battle. If I click on any of their zones it says “no defenses set.” I originally thought my opponent just didn’t participate, but I later re-visited to check and three of my own zones were defeated. So my opponent seems to be playing the battle but there are no defenses available for me to attack and participate. Thanks kindly for looking into it!

Oh boy slow pony

You WON YOU WON

Let em fix the ship GP calculations before they fix the entitled peoples issues about not winning enough

Hardly entitled bud, I encountered a problem in the game, researched what I should do and reported it. I've no idea why the best use of your time is to take little shots at people who came to a thread about reporting issues. Seriously, some of us don't post very often and there's always somebody like you who makes us regret coming to the forums, because when we do you take it as an opportunity to mess with people who came here in good faith trying to solve a problem. I'm happy if this is someplace you enjoy participating but don't make people feel unwelcome like you just did - there's no reason for that.
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Dk_rek wrote: »

Oh boy slow pony

You WON YOU WON

Hardly entitled bud, I encountered a problem in the game, researched what I should do and reported it. I've no idea why the best use of your time is to take little shots at people who came to a thread about reporting issues. Seriously, some of us don't post very often and there's always somebody like you who makes us regret coming to the forums, because when we do you take it as an opportunity to mess with people who came here in good faith trying to solve a problem. I'm happy if this is someplace you enjoy participating but don't make people feel unwelcome like you just did - there's no reason for that.

Ignore the nonsense, but he’s correct that it’s not a bug. Your opponent just didn’t set any defense, and they haven’t fixed the problem they had with auto-deployment so that’s what you get. You will win on points even though your opponent can attack.
  • Liath wrote: »
    Dk_rek wrote: »

Oh boy slow pony

You WON YOU WON

Ignore the nonsense, but he’s correct that it’s not a bug. Your opponent just didn’t set any defense, and they haven’t fixed the problem they had with auto-deployment so that’s what you get. You will win on points even though your opponent can attack.

Appreciate the clarification Liath.
  • Jey_Nigma wrote: »
    I lost my GA to a tie even though I had greater GP

Its whoever had higher GP when you were matched. So you have higher GP than him now, but he had a higher GP a week ago.
  • Jey_Nigma wrote: »

Did you not attack?
  • VonZant wrote: »
    Jey_Nigma wrote: »

Did you not attack?

Did u not read?
  • Jey_Nigma
    2 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Look at my pics, I really don’t think I gained over 14K since event launch. Only added a zeta and a few gear levels to Kanan. I’d think that’d be 8-10K max.
  • As Kanan is a pilot, that much power from investing in him is plausible.
    Still not a he.
  • 996-243-524
    I can't take part in GA since last year.
    No participation screen available
  • I haven’t had any new grand arena matches in over a month
  • 138-332-311
    Hi Devs. I have had issues with trying to enter a battle, then i get the crash to reboot. Resulting in: I lose the match and my entire squad that i attempted to use. this has happened 2 times since the season 0 event. It seems to be at random. no particular squad or battle. It does make me very nervous to try to enter a battle against a team that needs the exact team I'm trying to use. Because if i lose it, then i lose the round because i won't have suitable teams to replace the one i lost. Hopefully you can find a fix for this fast. thanks.
  • OneWorldAway
    545 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    Agent_P_82 wrote: »
    138-332-311
    Hi Devs. I have had issues with trying to enter a battle, then i get the crash to reboot. Resulting in: I lose the match and my entire squad that i attempted to use. this has happened 2 times since the season 0 event. It seems to be at random. no particular squad or battle. It does make me very nervous to try to enter a battle against a team that needs the exact team I'm trying to use. Because if i lose it, then i lose the round because i won't have suitable teams to replace the one i lost. Hopefully you can find a fix for this fast. thanks.

I experienced the same crash and reset. Happened repeatedly both in and out of GA battles.
  • M3kno
    11 posts Member
    The game has crashed and reset on me last night in the final round of GA. Luckily I think I have it won anyway but twice the game crashed, once giving me the error you have to restart message and once just shutting down. Each time I lost the team I was using and was recorded as having lost the battle. This is not workable - we cannot play GA properly if the game crashes and costs us teams and wins. I have reported this as a bug. CG, can I suggest that the solution would be to treat any battles, whether GA, Arena, Fleet Arena, Heroic Sith, in which the game is closed before either team makes a move as null and void so that no loss is recorded and the team can be reused. I appreciate that a force quit part way through a battle must be a loss to avoid abuse of the system but if the battle has not even loaded and no one has moved, either player or AI, it seems to me that no advantage could be gained and the problems created by this issue at least significantly improved if not fully solved.
  • M3kno
    11 posts Member
    I should add that other guild mates have also had this problem and I have had the game crash and reset on me in the middle of my Arena and Ship Arena climb the last two days too.
  • same here on tablet, game shut down after some freezings
    the game seems unstable, sometimes it happens while fighting sometimes it happens while gearing up some toons
  • Ally- 988-849-813

Tied in GA for yesterday and lost based on GP, believe my GP was higher at start of match making however.
  • Ally 992-897-698

GA match was tied on banners and I lost on GP. It's unlikely my opponent's GP was higher than mine at lock time.

His GP today: 1,012,322 (ally code 283-512-183)
    Mine today: 1,193,556
  • Devdogg
    2 posts Member
    edited May 2019
    I'm probably an **** and zeta'd someone during the event. Fu<k me right?!
  • Dinotank46
    553 posts Member
    edited May 2019
    @Devdogg why did you do this I thought it was actual errors and the matchmaking
    This is... SPARTAAAAAAA
  • Birbilen
    3 posts Member
    edited May 2019
    a836woatpdzn.png
    Last round ga my defence set on auto and the new phase stars my opponent has intially more banners than me my ally code is 987687183 opponent is 667619685.

No one attacked at this point.

• pplepov6ol7o.png
  • Points are not calculating correctly. I contacted tech for support and they confirmed this.

956-567-412
  • Ally Code 536-583-768
    I have tied in the Grand Arena with my opponent but I have lost due to GP however I have higher GP than him. I have 3,5M and he has 3,2M.
    Why did this happen?
  • It goes off the “active GP” used for matchmaking (your top X toons). He’ll have had more than you on that figure.
  • Aluxtu
    420 posts Member
    I am still short 1000 points.
  • Are we ever going to get around to the issue that was posted in announcements by on Friday regarding players not being able to enter GA? I believe I read on Friday that we would hear more on Monday. It's Tuesday. And I spent my weekend with the most inept customer support service that has ever existed because I did what the post said and filed an issue. Nobody, and I mean not even Jeffery Dahmer should have to deal with that customer service.