Grand Arena - BUG - Megathread

Replies

• Options
    Devs, please be aware of other issues. I promoted my Bastila to 6 stars just now, but GA shows her at 5 still, keeping my damage points lower than they should be for my attack phase
  • Options
    Ally code 368-295-967. In addition to not getting banners for wins and getting error messages and having to restart the client - also not getting credit in achievements for winning with Han Solo
  • Options
    Devs, please be aware of other issues. I promoted my Bastila to 6 stars just now, but GA shows her at 5 still, keeping my damage points lower than they should be for my attack phase

Dude... Have you never played TW? After it begins is LOCKS your characters. you wont see the GP update till then.
  • Options
    Im missing points yo
  • Options
    Also do i stop attacking because i wont get the chance to do so tomorrow
  • Options
    MrMars wrote: »
    Kapzz wrote: »
    I can’t understand why my opponent and many other’s opponents who DIDN’T EVEN BOTHER to set any defences, deserve 1st place rewards.
    4zzpa18f9tlj.png

Oh get over it, who cares. Its a free reward on a buggy setup, youll be ok. Quit yer whining.

Not to mention the logistics involved in doing it that way. This is the only fair quick fix. I mean im just as much a critic as anyone here, but, cmon.
  • Options
    Same as the rest 5 victories not one tally or reward. Ally code 112-479-921
  • Options
    245 419 856

Error 11.0 after win. The win registered but was not granted any banners for it.
  • Options
    Ally code: 759-865-758

Error code 11 after defeating enemy team, no banners awarded. Crashes when I try to re enter arena.
  • Options
    916-294-352

Won the battle and received no banner. Error 11
    4tvtx906i6fb.jpg

• Options
    CG_SBCrumb wrote: »
    Hi Holotable Heroes,

We are actively monitoring for bug and issues with Grand Arena. Please post your ally code and what issue you are experiencing. Thank you for your time!

Current Grand Arena Known Issues:
    • There is a rare chance the first time you attack a territory with no defense will cause the client to restart. You will not receive rewards or Banners for this battle that crashed but you will receive Banners and rewards for subsequent battles after the restart. This is not impacting all players but we are still investigating the issue and let you know when we find out more information.
    • Error 11 causing reboot of client after first win - patch is being deployed shortly to address this bug

For more information, here is a link to the latest update on the Grand Arena issues

Another issue I just encountered was the game froze mid battle. Shown by time stamp in top right corner02tg1727yy8f.jpg
    kmg2djg0jstw.jpg
  • Western_Duchess
    2 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    Error code 11. After both my wins it restarted and no banners
    824-267-452
  • Options
    Game froze trying to enter a match. I thought it was supposed to be fixed.
  • Options
    Error code 2. It used my team, counted 1 battle on enemy team that i defeated but it didnt remove the enemy team so I just lost a team for win and got nothing from it
  • Kapzz
    6 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    MrMars wrote: »
    Kapzz wrote: »
    I can’t understand why my opponent and many other’s opponents who DIDN’T EVEN BOTHER to set any defences, deserve 1st place rewards. How does that benefit the ones who were trying in this new game mode. It’s unfair and those who didn’t set defences should only get 2nd place rewards or in retrospect get no rewards like in the guild version, which is TW.
    No banners, no rewards
    4zzpa18f9tlj.png

Oh get over it, who cares. Its a free reward on a buggy setup, youll be ok. Quit yer whining.

It ain’t whining
    Unless you’re happy to see people in your guild join a TW, get ZERO BANNERS ON A TW but yet get the same rewards as you?
    Before you say it, TW AND GA are the same thing but on different scales
  • Options
    Mine errored out earlier but just worked fine.
  • Options
    Crashed after first win, didn't register......
  • Options
    Yeah. Restarted after every win , except the last win on top counted and also gave credit for conquer and the hp+prot bonuses and not full team bonus. Then cleared the bot and restart every win again, cleared and no banners. Seems no rhyme or reason. Hope works good this next time, just plz don’t push our TW back.. want them zetas ASAP 😬 heh
  • Options
    965-864-639.
    Win a match => receive an error => forced to restart => log back in and Enemy Team Gone and Characters used no longer available => No Banners or credit for Winning Match.
  • Options
    885-998-573

Was forced to restart and received no points for wins twice.
  • Options
    Eddski wrote: »
    245 419 856

Error 11.0 after win. The win registered but was not granted any banners for it.

Worst of all, I won with GK in squad and it didn't progress his quest either...
  • Options
    Monel wrote: »
    CG_SBCrumb wrote: »
    Thanks for all the info folks. Updated OP with another issue that we are aware of

Why bump the TW? I personally am not upset about grand arena not working properly and look forward to it when it does. But if you move TW because of it we lose out on zeta mats. Those are far more rare than slicing mats. Please reconsider.

This was CG's plan all along. They intentionally released a bugged update to secure a reason to push TW to restrict out zeta income. Don't be surprised if you do not get any zetas at all in the next 2 zeta ship challenges.

Meanwhile they are charging over $115 AU for gear 12 packs in the store.

Class action coming up
  • Options
    Mine crashed 4 times. I'm up 2 squads to 1 left but behind 450-724.

AWESOME ROLLOUT GUYS!

So, are y'all just gonna give everyone 1st place rewards? For situations exactly as mine?

Cause if not, that's a pretty crappy way to start.
  • Options
    Matchmaking considered fleet gp even though we cant use fleet in this set up, that doesnt seem fair for players who focused on fleet. I end up with an opponent whose toon GP is almost 20% over mine because of my higher fleet gp. Please consider.
  • SmilinStonee
    195 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    576-676-816 My account.
    Completed GA battle with 0 protection loss, recieved Error Code 11.0 message, and was forced to restart client. No banners, or credits.

827-518-158 My opponent.
    Completed all 6 battles against my defence, but he somehow completed 2 in a row (from what i could assume without a Error Code 11.0 restart, watched both squads get wiped one after another). Did not recieve Banners.
  • YanM123
    40 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    322-538-423. ..... I cleared my opponent's defence and only got credited for one battle. He cleared my defences and got credited for all attempts. I ended with 928 tickets, but should have 1408+ tickets since I cleared all his teams with single attempts.
  • Options
    We will also update the reward table so that all participants will earn 1st place rewards for this initial event.
    CG_SBCrumb

I haven't attacked at all because of reading everyone's problems. I'm guessing that the definition of "participants" will include people like me who have done nothing but set up a defense? For example, you don't have to have attacked at least once?

• Options
    Error 11 after all wins. Client restarts. 474-724-516
  • Options
    883 317 612

Won 6 battles. Same error every time. Same as what everyone else is listing.
  • Hadrurus
    1 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    568-913-913
    Cleared one of two areas, won 3/4 battles and did not receive any banners