Safe to run all our team now?

We will all get 1st place reward, right ?
Can I try my strategy and team safely ?

Replies

• Asking myself the same question...
    I'd like my opponent to see how I crushed him too.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Cant hurt to try
  • Gair
    616 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    "We will also update the reward table so that all participants will earn 1st place rewards for this initial event."

Doesn't matter if you try or not!

Edit working for me:

wlb18p6n8yit.jpg
  • "Rather than cancelling the current event, our plan is to change the duration of the current event to 5 minute phases and let the event close out naturally." This statement has me lost. Are they changing the duration of the current event or letting it close out naturally?
  • I've finished all my battles and won them all.
    Had the error 3/5, bit got banners the other 2 times. Still win on banners atm.
  • Kyno wrote: »
    Cant hurt to try

Sometimes it does tho
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member
    I tried. Four battles caused the crash, two went through.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • My first one went fine. But error on the second. So still bugged. In game announcement said betwwen 5pm and 6pm pacific time for an update so I'm waiting until after that to do any more battles.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    One went fine for me, didnt do any more.
  • vksg
    132 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »
    My guess:
    Four battles => you won, but lost at least one unit
    two battles => you won, without casualties
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member
    vksg wrote: »
    My guess:

I only lost a unit in one battle. My opponent was a 3m GP player with one G12 toon. Way overmatched.

I assume it was random.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • vksg wrote: »
    My guess:

Not the case for me. I won 5 of 5 battles. 1 counted, 4 didnt count.

4 matches were won without casualty, 1 of those without casualty counted. Only the mirror nightsisters match counted and granted me 55 points.

• vksg
    132 posts Member
    Thanks both of you for the details. That's interesting. I did 4 matches, two with underfull squads two with full squads. Only the one without casualties, full health and full protection remaining (60 Points) was counted. The others crashed.
  • Soo can we attack just for fun to see how we would have done? Lol
  • vksg
    132 posts Member
    True, but this time you are rewarded an extra 100k credits for every successful attempt to work around the bug. You could even call this a new game mode by itself somehow ;)
  • 3pourr2
    1927 posts Member
    Unless they didnt set defense then you miss 100k credits per attack
  • "Rather than cancelling the current event, our plan is to change the duration of the current event to 5 minute phases and let the event close out naturally." This statement has me lost. Are they changing the duration of the current event or letting it close out naturally?

The natural refers to checking the effects of the event ending. They made the errors we saw with the forced restart, but rather than canceling, this gives them the chance to see if there are any other errors as phases end, rewards processed, etc. It's a good decision even if it they didn't explain it well enough.

No, now it looks like what they meant was reducing the review period to 5 minutes which would then speed up the end. The "5 minute phases" language is what was confusing.
  • Well now Grand Arena is unaccessible with a message of "No Grand Arena events are active at this time" now there go the 500k credits lol
  • I got one of my 3v5 traya wins for the quest so I'm happy
  • vksg
    132 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    My opponent just hit that 5 minute frame by chance to finish his battles. Looks like the bug is fixed now as he managed to get all the banners that were left (including those for conquering territories).
    Post edited by vksg on
  • Kyno wrote: »
    One went fine for me, didnt do any more.

Lies