Arena Shard Change after two year game hiatus

Hello,

I called tech support and they directed me to post on this forum. I joined this game when it started but stopped playing due to school. I picked up back up in February this year and I have realized that I will never have the opportunity to be competitive in my arena / fleet shard, being three million galactic power behind the leaders.

Is there a way I can have my arena shard changed? I would like to be paired against other users who are the same galactic power/progress in the game as me.

Sincerely,
Josiah

Replies

• I’m pretty sure there’s no way to do that. Probably better off just starting a new account.
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    No, if you want to be on a different shard you have to start a new account.
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    Josiahfied wrote: »
    Hello,

I called tech support and they directed me to post on this forum. I joined this game when it started but stopped playing due to school. I picked up back up in February this year and I have realized that I will never have the opportunity to be competitive in my arena / fleet shard, being three million galactic power behind the leaders.

Is there a way I can have my arena shard changed? I would like to be paired against other users who are the same galactic power/progress in the game as me.

Sincerely,
    Josiah

Yeah this is how you learn not to take breaks if you want it to work out. The same thing happened with my ex...
  • Just create a new account. If you want to use back your old Google Play account or Game Center Account, just overwrite the old Account with the new account using the Link a Device feature. Problem solved!
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    There's no way to move to another shard. However, you may still be able to reach top—100 if you play consistently, develop your roster well, and grab the opportunity to jump on the META train, when a new META is introduced.
    Furthermore, if you took a two year break, you had not yet unlocked ships and fleet arena, when you came back. You could have grabbed the opportunity to go all—in on ships to reach top ranks and have a steady crystal in—come this way.

Some have adviced you to start a new account. If you do, then keep in mind, that with your current account you will be able to perform better in raids, TB and TW and reach heroic STR level earlier than if you start over on a new account. There are pros and cons. Do whatever you feel will be more fun to you.