Lost Profile

Not sure if you can help me or not but last year I had my phone die on me. I was playing this game but didn't realize I needed to sign in or not be able to access it again. My player name was Revanchist86 and I was lvl 83. If I can get my Player ID or Friend Code EA can help me recover it. Any help is appreciated.

Replies

• You know the name of the guild you were in? They would probably your best bet; most of my allies are from the guild I am in.
  • I don't, I have looked and nothing looked familiar
  • Gair
    616 posts Member
    If you sync'd your apps, it should have sync'd your game including your guest data.
  • From what I saw from the FAQ if you have a guest account it doesn't transfer from the device.
  • Gair
    616 posts Member
    Yanish108 wrote: »
    From what I saw from the FAQ if you have a guest account it doesn't transfer from the device.

Not sure who provided you that information, but the only way an app data wouldn't get saved from a sync is if it required root. This game does not require root.

Bottom line, if you didn't sync the app to the cloud to recover, then you better have the player_id saved. If you didn't do either, you are starting over.