13Next

Replies

• Options
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    G
    TVF wrote: »
    I'm not even going to bother reading all the posts because these threads are made every mythic and the answer is always the same:

"No."

So you honestly think that with all the stealth changes that have been made lately, and bugs coming with new content release due to poor quality testing that one couldn’t have slipped into the event making them too fast? Or take away the invisi-taunt? Or make the characters hit harder?

I honestly think I played it today and it was exactly the same as all the other times. Difficult but cleared it first try.

To echo this - I used the same team (thrawn shore storm dt- con zeta, Kren) I used to beat it the first go around. Difference being I forgot kill order and moved mods so my empire team is slower. But storm has 6* mods on the defense primaries. It’s a slog but have to be patient and get some good rng.

I think the rewards are just mods so if you’re getting frustrated just move on. As TVF said before these threads pop up every mythic event. Post solutions and teams that work.

At this point it’s common knowledge as to the team compositions that work, or the kill order. But if they took away the invisi-taunt, or boosted damaged/speed a little without any notice, it wouldn’t be surprising. They’ve done a lot of under the table buffs/nerfs lately

Sure. Timing of fixing toons and such is pretty laughable. But it’s still being beaten by a good many of peeps. If all of a sudden no one could beat it I would be alarmed.
  • Options
    G
    I'm not even going to bother reading all the posts because these threads are made every mythic and the answer is always the same:

"No."

So you honestly think that with all the stealth changes that have been made lately, and bugs coming with new content release due to poor quality testing that one couldn’t have slipped into the event making them too fast? Or take away the invisi-taunt? Or make the characters hit harder?

I honestly think I played it today and it was exactly the same as all the other times. Difficult but cleared it first try.

To echo this - I used the same team (thrawn shore storm dt- con zeta, Kren) I used to beat it the first go around. Difference being I forgot kill order and moved mods so my empire team is slower. But storm has 6* mods on the defense primaries. It’s a slog but have to be patient and get some good rng.

I think the rewards are just mods so if you’re getting frustrated just move on. As TVF said before these threads pop up every mythic event. Post solutions and teams that work.

At this point it’s common knowledge as to the team compositions that work, or the kill order. But if they took away the invisi-taunt, or boosted damaged/speed a little without any notice, it wouldn’t be surprising. They’ve done a lot of under the table buffs/nerfs lately

Sure. Timing of fixing toons and such is pretty laughable. But it’s still being beaten by a good many of peeps. If all of a sudden no one could beat it I would be alarmed.

No harm in asking though and checking with the community lol
  • Options
    G

"No."

The invisi taunt as you call is still there, and the rest seems normal, I think you are simply just remembering things thru a little bit of rose coloured glasses.

Not really. Every attempt I ran, only shore was hit until his taunt was cleared by Ezra. Ridiculous RNG? Maybe. No harm in bringing it up with all the shady crap they’ve done lately.
  • Boov
    604 posts Member
    Options
    G

"No."

The invisi taunt as you call is still there, and the rest seems normal, I think you are simply just remembering things thru a little bit of rose coloured glasses.

Not really. Every attempt I ran, only shore was hit until his taunt was cleared by Ezra. Ridiculous RNG? Maybe. No harm in bringing it up with all the shady crap they’ve done lately.

you're saying that before other toons got hit while shore was taunting?
  • Options
    G

"No."

No harm no, just pointing out that from what I saw, all of my chars got hit in the opening volley, atleast, the first five attacks were rotated around .
  • Boov
    604 posts Member
    Options
    Boov wrote: »
    G

"No."

you're saying that before other toons got hit while shore was taunting?

nvm, checked it myself already.
  • Options
    Thanks for the advice, folks, I was able to get it done both days.

Yesterday was "easy" because I was able to take out Ezra fast and then Sabine--and then Sabine again because she had the res buff--and then slog it out. Today was harder because Kanaan and Chopper kept alternating taunts, but weirdly I was able to kill Kanaan first and then it was super easy.

The answer is clearly just to put more gear on Shoretrooper for next time.

Thanks again!
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Options
    Also, for what it's worth, I think the invisible taunts are still there--but visible taunts now supersede them. My Shoretrooper would get pounded until Ezra broke the taunt with his special, then the damage would be spread to everyone, and then someone would take a second hit. Admittedly, I wasn't tracking it diligently, that's just how it appeared to me, anyhow.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Options
    Vader can be a liability, all them buffs give Phoenix health. However I use the same team and it usually three stars it for me.

But his speed and ability block should be key to stop the backup plan buff. I can’t understand how even with preloaded TM, the AI goes three times before a 325 speed Vader. That means their speed is at 650?! What did they do? Use Red Stars from MSF....lmao

Didn't see the reply elsewhere mentioning this. Don't forget all the TM Phoenix throws around and the bonus 20% TM from Hera, which is exacerbated by Palp getting some of them (i.e. Ezra) under full health. What *usually* happens for me: Ezra takes a turn (dispels Shore and gains 20% TM). Zeb uses the stagger special (gains 60% + 20% TM). Hera will call Ezra giving her 20% TM and him 50% TM. However, it can be worse.

The long version for when you're unlucky: Chopper dispels Shore (gains protection) and gains 20% TM. Ezra uses flourish (up to 70% TM). Hera calls Ezra (b/c he is below full health/protection from Palp) who attacks twice and goes to 100% TM. Zeb does the stagger/sweep to gain 80% TM. Ezra is back to full TM and goes again, calling Sabine (possible to call Zeb/Hera, but I usually see Sabine b/c you still haven't gained TM on most of your team...the Hera option does give Ezra an additional turn as he gains 40% TM) and goes to 20% TM (40% if he is below full health...which he usually is at this point). Kanan either taunts or gives Ezra foresight (gains 20% TM). Sabine uses darksaber (or bombs) and gains 20% TM

At this point, your squad is basically at zero TM. The Phoenix squad has:
    Chopper: 1 turn and at 20% TM
    Zeb: 1 turn and at 80% TM
    Kanan: 1 turn and at 20% TM
    Hera: 1 turn and at 20% TM (up to 70% depending on Ezra assist)
    Sabine: 1 turn, 1 assist and at 20% TM
    Ezra: 2 turns, 1 assist and at 20%-40% TM (up to 80% depending on Ezra assist)

Now, time starts. Zeb goes first because he only needs 20% TM. Uses the protection up on (who cares) and gains 20% TM. In the footrace between Ezra and Vader, Ezra has a 40% lead and goes first (my Ezra is 205 speed which is 63% of your Vader's speed, so this seems reasonable). He uses flourish again (b/c Hera reduced the cooldown) and gains 50% TM + 40% TM. Ezra *could* go again depending on speeds. This means that by the time Vader goes,

Chopper: 1 turn and at ~60% TM
    Zeb: 2 turns and at 40% TM
    Kanan: 1 turn and at 80% TM
    Hera: 1 turn and at 80% TM
    Sabine: 1 turn, 1 assist and at 80% TM
    Ezra: 3 turns, 1 assist and at 90% TM

If Kanan gave Ezra the foresight and he goes at 90% TM, it would expire, he would take a turn and all Phoenix gain 50% TM (essentially, everyone takes another turn immediately except for Zeb).

This is a kinda unlucky RNG. I think the AI could technically get more if Kanan goes first and puts the foresight on Ezra, but I haven't had that happen to me.