Looking Ahead....

It has been wonderful to see all of the new characters, QOL updates, and new events come into play with the game we are all in love with but.....I am not sure about everyone else in the forum but I feel new content exhaustion. I long for reworks of the old, old toons etc. (Grievous...shout to ahanald101....a real mace windu rework...and so forth) I know most of you get what i am talking about. If anyone from CG is reading this, and i respect your hard work and thank you, please consider getting back to your roots every once in awhile. For the few that might read this give a shout out and see if we can get a little movement so our courageous developers might take notice.🙂

Replies

• There are some reworks required but they don’t generate revenue in the same way that new stuff does
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Hantal86 wrote: »
    There are some reworks required but they don’t generate revenue in the same way that new stuff does

This is just not true. Yes the marquee market brings in revenue from the top end but the mid section of the community is the base load of the economy. That comes from crystal packs. Gearing new toons, this includes not only the one that is reworked but the others in the faction to make it work.