Endor Escalation - "Requirements"

Just curious, but has anyone ever beat this one with 4 star ewoks? I've got my Ewoks to 7 star and still can't beat it. I've been building them up because of C3P0 and still get wrecked by this one. You say the requirement is 4 star, but seems far fetched for 4 star ewoks to beat this event. (A bit disingenuous.)

Replies

• I beat it with g10 elder and Chirpa(L), G8 scout and Wicket and g7 Teebo. Last time I had the elder and chief at G8 and it was pretty hard but this time it was really easy.
  • I beat it with these guys. Chirpa lead.

yku0em3r2o4h.jpg

Chirpa, Wicket, Teebo, Elder and Paploo. Only Elder has all Lv.15 Mods. Chirpa has two Lv.15 Mods. All the rest are Lv.1 Mods. Not recommended Mods either. Only Teebo, Chirpa and Elder have Ability levels average above 3.
    "The dark side, the light... both have merit. Why not half of each...?" - Harvey "Two-Face" Dent
  • Whatelse73 wrote: »
    Just curious, but has anyone ever beat this one with 4 star ewoks? I've got my Ewoks to 7 star and still can't beat it. I've been building them up because of C3P0 and still get wrecked by this one. You say the requirement is 4 star, but seems far fetched for 4 star ewoks to beat this event. (A bit disingenuous.)

6* G9 Chirpa (l), 7* G11 Elder, 7* G8 Wicket, 6* G8 Paploo and 6* G7 Logray - beat it on autoplay without any mods, zetas or even omegas.. only lost 2 bear in the last round cause Elder didnt keep up with the heal^^
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Star level for these things is more of a requirement thing than a real indication of difficulty. You need 5 4* Ewoks as a gate to participate. It was 4* because there were only 4 Ewoks before the new ones came out so you had to use a new one and they had only just gone to the board. So setting it at 4* let more people participate in the event faster.
  • Jarvind
    3918 posts Member
    The suggested requirements for any given event have always been wildly inaccurate. The only ones that are sort of on point are the Galactic Bounty and Chewbacca events.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• I'm pretty sure you can do it with 4 star ewoks if you geared them up to 10/11 And modded them well
  • Corpus
    71 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Was able to complete with a few 4* Ewoks. All gear7 excluding Elder being gear 8.
    This is my second time finishing the event, so last month my Ewoks were slightly weaker.

cz4lay6td29t.jpg