3PO kit

So the event is 12/14 based on the clue. When can we expect the kit to be revealed? Chewie was released the Saturday before. Same thing?

Replies

• 3pourr2
    1927 posts Member
    Couple days before the event
  • vincentlondon
    4527 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Look at Lobot’s abilities. It should be same but maybe with synergie with R2D2
  • All will be revealed when all Ewoks are g12
  • Vertigo
    4496 posts Member
    Look at Lobot’s abilities. It should be same but maybe with synergie with R2D2

Lobot at least has a gun though
  • Lol trying to predict when the kit will be released?

Well just like the calender itll be dropped approx 5 days into the event
  • All will be revealed when all Ewoks are g12

Yup. My tin foil hat side of me is thinking CG is waiting, because at least half my guild are frantically gearing and zeta'ing Ewoks, then they'll drop his kit, and it will completely change the Ewok team, meaning they'll have wasted all those resources.
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • Pariah_Anchorite
    836 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Basic Protocol - randomly assign one of the buffs from each enemy to each ally. If no buffs are present, give allies speed up

Just wait for Universal Translation
  • 6 Million Forms of Annihilation
  • Pariah_Anchorite
    836 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    C3pO magically transforms into Grevious and revels his true form and uppercuts you into the pit, now you must face Reptile.

C-3PO transforms into Chuck Norris, you won’t have to translate, everything translates for you
  • C3pO magically transforms into Grevious and revels his true form and uppercuts you into the pit, now you must face Reptile.

TOASTY!
  • CaptainRex wrote: »
    All will be revealed when all Ewoks are g12

Yup. My tin foil hat side of me is thinking CG is waiting, because at least half my guild are frantically gearing and zeta'ing Ewoks, then they'll drop his kit, and it will completely change the Ewok team, meaning they'll have wasted all those resources.

Need to get that money. I think most of us predicted it would be the same as chewy. So ideally g12 woks. But no reason not to just hoard up and see how the event plays out.

I have been giving them the g12 treatment but only a zeta on chirps. I really don’t want to zeta them further
  • I will say when BB8 came out - I was like it’s no rush. Looks like he will only be good in HAAT. I was wrong. BB8 is a great toon and I’m hoping golden rod follows suit.

I think I’m really wanting to see the droid zeta of his, if any, droids are like one piece away from being a dominant faction.
  • scuba
    14034 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    CaptainRex wrote: »

Need to get that money. I think most of us predicted it would be the same as chewy. So ideally g12 woks. But no reason not to just hoard up and see how the event plays out.

I have been giving them the g12 treatment but only a zeta on chirps. I really don’t want to zeta them further

Don't understand why more players don't just do that.
    you can see all the gear they need so just hoard up and wait to see what is actually needed, that is if you don't have plans for using the murder bears.

seems instead people would rather feed their impulse and then blame CG for "wasted" resources
  • scuba wrote: »

you can see all the gear they need so just hoard up and wait to see what is actually needed, that is if you don't have plans for using the murder bears.

seems instead people would rather feed their impulse and then blame CG for "wasted" resources

Idk. At least with the woks they are a good team in tw and now ga. So not a total waste. But just wait. Event is 7 days.
    Try it with what you got.
    Move your best mods.
    Look for a kill order.
    Try try.
  • I decided to gear the ewoks because they are a great faction. However, i am at 4.2 mil GP so for others it certainly is the better way to just hoard and wait.
  • I imagine we'll get the kit sometime this week with the event starting on friday
  • Bill0207 wrote: »
    I imagine we'll get the kit sometime this week with the event starting on friday

Thursday ... pending your location
  • Incessant chatter (Zeta): at the start of each battle, C3PO inflicts daze (impossible to avoid) to all enemies for 2 turns and grants speed up for 2 turns to R2-D2.
    You broke the balls (Zeta): after the first C3PO turn, Han Solo (if present) gets Enraged.
    Enraged: Han Solo has one extra turn in which inflicts 200% damage.
    At the same time, C3PO is stunned for one turn.
    :-)
  • scuba wrote: »

Idk. At least with the woks they are a good team in tw and now ga. So not a total waste. But just wait. Event is 7 days.
    Try it with what you got.
    Move your best mods.
    Look for a kill order.
    Try try.

This is definitely the way to go

I'll be honest, I started gearing and zeta-ing my Ewoks because of this event, but also because after really looking at their kits and viability I realized it was one more team I could use for the Grand Arena without having to farm any new characters. They're a lot of fun. I was testing them out against the Thrawn event team at G10 and was pretty impressed by how well they were doing.
  • I predict that they'll announce his Kit late in the week and Drop him around Christmas.
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.
  • I predict that they'll announce his Kit late in the week and Drop him around Christmas.

Well, you'd be wrong. His event starts on the 14th.
  • jedibaer71
    575 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    C-3PO was designed as a protocol droid intended to assist in etiquette, customs, and translation, boasting that he is "fluent in over six million forms of communication". (wikipedia)

so he gets a very special leader ability:

„if c-3po is in the leader spot, he activates ALL LEADER ABILITIES of the other 4 heroes in his team“ (zeta)

and a little help for his droid-friends:

„as long as c-3po is alive, target lock is locked, until he dies.“ (zeta)

12/14 was teased with the riddle and if it was christmas they wouldnt of made any announcements about the requirements this early. And the chewbacca legendary starts on christmas day
  • jedibaer71 wrote: »
    C-3PO was designed as a protocol droid intended to assist in etiquette, customs, and translation, boasting that he is "fluent in over six million forms of communication". (wikipedia)

„if c-3po is in the leader spot, he activates ALL LEADER ABILITIES of the other 4 heroes in his team“ (zeta)

This would make me so happy. And go full zeta that droid team.

We re all waiting for that one leadership zeta - the one to rule them all. Would be great for empire and Jedi factions.
  • jedibaer71 wrote: »

That would be pretty awesome if all leader abilities were activated. Probably too OP though.

The other thought I had along the same lines is that 3PO has no leader ability but his unique applies the leaders tags to all allies.

It seems that most of us are hoping that C3PO has some sortbof ability that creates synergy across factions.

The theory crafting would be so much fun.
  • 6 Million Forms of Annihilation
    Jeez, 5 Uniques?!?! I wasn't far off....
  • https://www.wookieenews.com/swgoh-habilidades-c-3po

So it’s on other pages but not in the official forum as always
  • Jeez, 5 Uniques?!?! I wasn't far off....

Seriously. I hope his event also drops some mk3 and omega ability mats...