Basic questions

1. What do the star designations after a battle indicate (1, 2, or 3)?
2. I have over 250 sim cards. What is the best usage?
3. Does speed in battle (1x, 2x, or 4x) make any difference?
4. What is a safe difference of levels to have when putting a battle on automatic?
5. What is the difference between 'auto' and 'basic'?
6. What are the differences when attacking between the red, green and yellow numbers?

Replies

• CarSickShoe
    199 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    1) Stars just show how well you completed the battle. For non-ship battles, the star breakdown is:

3 stars If you finish with all 5 of your team standing
    2 stars if you finish with 4 standing
    1 star if you finish with 3 or fewer standing.

Getting 3 stars on a mission is a requirement to "Sim" the battle using Sim Tickets.

2) You can use Sim Tickets anyway you want. They don't have any "real" value other than saving you time - they don't yield more or less rewards than manually playing through battles. You may be short on them early on, but eventually you will have more than you can possibly every use.

3) The 1x - 4x speeds determine how quickly units go through their animations. It doesn't affect anything gameplay-related (like damage, etc.)

4) I'm not sure that there is a "safe level". It more depends on your team. Some teams can punch far above their level, while others may struggle regardless of level difference.

5) "Auto" will allow units to use their specials when playing on auto. Selecting "basic" limits your units to only use their basic ability (the one furthest to the left) this can be useful in certain situations (like certain teams in certain raids), but generally leaving it set to "auto" is better.

6)
    Red: attack landed but was not a critical hit, and the attack was Physical Damage (rather than Special)
    Blue: attack landed but was not a critical hit, and the attack was Special Damage (rather than Physical)
    Yellow: attack landed and was a critical hit. Can be either physical or special
    Green: the amount of health the attacking character regained from their attack. Calculated from their "health steal" stat.

Feel free to PM me if you have any other questions.