QOL Request: make Raidtickets part of the public Player profile

Hello There!

One of the things that nearly every Guild above ~70M GP does is tracking the Raidtickets. Every now and there we think about automate these daily routine but we cabt do anything because these datas are locked behind the "login" we are not allowed to do because of ToS.

Easy solution: Make the Raidtickets part of the Public Profile of a Player. As we can see the total amount of Guild donations done by a player, i believe its also possible to make the total amount of raidtickets earned part of the public profile.

If that would be done, we could access the Raidtickets with the well known APIs ( from swgoh.gg or swgoh.help )

If that would be the case we could build tools to track the Raidtickets, and therefore we can make officers live easyer.

So please CG consider to make that happen :-)

Replies

• Boov
    604 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Not sure how raid tickets on a public profile would help in any way to be honest. You can easily check if someone in your guild has or hasn't gotten his 600 at any moment you like.
    • click on "quests" (bottom left)
    • go the the 2nd tab on the left (that shield with a v in it)
    • scroll the memberlist on the right to see if someone hasn't hit their 600 yet

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Swgoh.gg doesnt update daily for all players. (Unless they changed something recently)

So this would not be an accurate value for something that needs to be hyper accurate .
  • Boov wrote: »
    Not sure how raid tickets on a public profile would help in any way to be honest. You can easily check if someone in your guild has or hasn't gotten his 600 at any moment you like.

This is the manually way i talked about. Costs time we dont need to invest if there would be a tool. Also you must check it every day a few seconds before ticket reset.
    Kyno wrote: »
    Swgoh.gg doesnt update daily for all players. (Unless they changed something recently)

So this would not be an accurate value for something that needs to be hyper accurate .

Yea but swgoh.gg isnt the only source of data. For that case i would use the swgoh.help api wich is accurate enought
  • Boov
    604 posts Member
    Boov wrote: »

This is the manually way i talked about. Costs time we dont need to invest if there would be a tool. Also you must check it every day a few seconds before ticket reset.

There's a lifetime ticket counter ingame aswell.
    guilds -> manage -> dropdown menu "raid tickets (lifetime)"
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Boov wrote: »

Kyno wrote: »

Yea but swgoh.gg isnt the only source of data. For that case i would use the swgoh.help api wich is accurate enought

From my understanding, which they may have chnsged what they do, but the dont update guilds outside of the top 200 more than once a month.

Player data is only updated once a day unless they push the update. That update is at PO, but can be up to 30-45 mins late.

Unless they changed that, I wouldn't think that's accurate enough.

As far as I know any data drawn from swgoh.gg is based on this series of data pulls. That means you cant access the information they dont have, which again means it wouldn't be accurate at all for this kind of player tracking.

The least accurate I could think this being helpful would be hourly updates on the information and that's not possible from my understanding of the current situation.