Mythic events T3 places

Anyone else notice that it puts thrawn in the leader spot on T3 mythic event but won't put EP in the leader spot and you can't move him?

Replies

• Anyone else notice that it puts thrawn in the leader spot on T3 mythic event but won't put EP in the leader spot and you can't move him?

It's been this way since it was made.
  • I know but it just shows that ep lead would make it too easy
  • Just use EP, Vader , ST , DT. No issues
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • 3pourr2
    1927 posts Member
    Its a challenge not a free hand out. Thats what makes it fun.
  • Monel
    2786 posts Member
    I know but it just shows that ep lead would make it too easy

For sure, even with EP in the lineup Ezra is almost dead by the time I take my first turn lol.
  • Yeah, that’s by design. They build Mythics with a specific challenge in mind. Usually you need a certain zeta to make up for the lack of a leader (like with Palpatine’s mythic) or something similar.

But, also, like... R2 and BB-8 don’t have leader abilities, so it’s not like they can be forced leaders :p
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • LordDirt wrote: »
    Just use EP, Vader , ST , DT. No issues

Apart from the issues of farming ST and DT.
    THE SUPREME JAWA OVERLORD!
  • LordDirt wrote: »
    Just use EP, Vader , ST , DT. No issues

Apart from the issues of farming ST and DT.

Well, Deathtrooper's a later Cantina node, but still a Cantina node. Realistically speaking, if you're able to 7* Thrawn then you should be able to 3* Deathtrooper's node. So all you need for him is patience.

Shoretrooper is a real chore, though (CHORETROOPER? AMIRITE?), and while it's not a hard node to 3*, the cap on tries per day is what makes it a real test of patience. But the sooner you start, the sooner you'll finish. In the meantime you can get good use out of Royal Guard in Shoretrooper's stead.
  • pffff, would be nice to know, what speed the phönix-heroes have in this event...

the good old royal guard can work, too.

made it with thrawn/vader/ep/deathtrooper and rg
  • jedibaer71 wrote: »
    pffff, would be nice to know, what speed the phönix-heroes have in this event...

It's been said elsewhere that their speed isn't the problem. It's all the TM their abilities give, and then the bonus TM that Hera's leader ability gives them--and that they get extra bonus TM if they've taken health damage, and since we're all using Palpatine that happens rather quickly.
  • Let's be honest, it's not fun it's way too difficult and rubbish rewards worst event ever and not worth bothering with given the rewards
  • DarthSerf wrote: »
    Let's be honest, it's not fun it's way too difficult and rubbish rewards worst event ever and not worth bothering with given the rewards

Its a challenge it’s supposed to be difficult and make you understand the mechanics. Now add up those rubbish rewards over a years time abd tell me its not worth it.
  • Magmatrooper is what saves the day for me. Mine is only G8, but he serves his purpose before he dies. He gets 90% TM under Thrawn's lead when he gets debuffed, which means he gets to go in the middle of Phoenix's opening rampage and slow them down with his AoE, giving the rest of the team a chance to move. I also use Tarkin so he can cripple their damage output then take even more TM.