Worst rewards in the whole game!

r5bkavk3efvp.png

Anyone think this is a joke of some kind? Not sure if I'm laughing or dying a little inside!

Replies

• The joke is expecting some super special rewards from a base achievement that is simply there as a marker,

It’s a little bonus, that’s all, nothing to get wound up over, laughing is the proper course of action.
  • 3pourr2
    1927 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Sure beats getting nothing! You have to think about what other alternatives exist beside more rewards.
    NONE is an option
    Post edited by 3pourr2 on
  • Jarvind
    3925 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Are you just now noticing that achievement rewards are mostly junk? The only ones that reward anything significant are the "win your nth territory war" series, and even those aren't huge. I guess a couple give you some zeta mats too, which is kinda good.

Your reward for owning 7-star Darth Traya is having a 7-star Darth Traya.

Just try to enjoy the little extra bit of shard currency that you get on top of that.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Should have been Clone Wars Chewie shards.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Emguy
    263 posts Member
    All raid reward character achievements give the same rewards
  • The worst Reward in the Game is the one for achieving 10k Arena Wins
  • Monel
    2784 posts Member
    r5bkavk3efvp.png

Anyone think this is a joke of some kind? Not sure if I'm laughing or dying a little inside!

I agree that it's nothing to be excited about. But it beats the nothing that was there before.
  • r5bkavk3efvp.png

Your reward for a 7* Traya is having a 7* Traya.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • TVF
    36575 posts Member
    The TAC Gear Challenge is laughing so hard right now.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • And lightside guild activities