Anyone know max spots allowed to move up in arena top 50 zones?

2smooth
572 posts Member
edited December 2018
I know between 40-50 it’s 10. There is another zone at 39 that’s nine. But could use information on max move up allow in zones throughout top 50.

Have to adjust how far I go if a team I don’t want to drop is in my max zone but not to point where I lose fights going to a zone I’m amaing for. Squad arena specifically. Don’t have this problem in fleet.

Replies

• TVF
    36591 posts Member
    Also there's several handy bots that can show you the info from any spot, not just the top spots.

But I know you don't need discord since you already know everything...
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • 2smooth
    572 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Never said that said I ask questions without discord and use chat and do research as if I didn’t wouldn’t be able to be in top 50 squad or top in my fleet as F2P. The bot information is great to know as well but some times I like to challenge new players just to c if adjustments need to be mad hate looking at stats but sometimes needed.
  • TVF
    36591 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    I'm having trouble parsing that whole post but I gave you another reason to use discord. Ignore it if you wish.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Yeah discord can be assessed when I’m end game and just log in for rewards and deploy for Tb like most.
    But at the moment no time for it always have to be in game from refreshes or trolls in arena that like to test u because u run ep. Have to drop the best teams just to send a message smh.

Once under geared revans fill spots 40-50 it should become clear need to be able to beat more than one team smh.

Always something to do to protect the time u invest. for now in game chat is best means as most in arena can be reach there if not u would c their rank drop because they r not moving up and only one other place to go if not and that’s down.