Grand arena preview time changes why?

K331
168 posts Member
Tired of this it slows down speeds up.its at 11 pm last night 2 hrs ago it's at 7 pm now 8 pm ..keep the clock going it keeps changing people watch the time it suppose to start or ends it changes alot...

Replies

• Options
    My time hasn’t changed at all. It is later then the original that was cancelled due to bugs and restarted at a later time. If you have access to a time machine let me know. ;)
  • K331
    168 posts Member
    Options
    Do the math 24 hrs from it started back up..its alot later tonight preview phases then it started 24 hrs ago..
  • K331
    168 posts Member
    Options
    The time slows down and speeds up
  • Options
    Preview phase started at 2am this morning for me. Attacks phase is due to start in just over three hours (2am again). All lining up here.
  • Options
    3pourr2 wrote: »
    My time hasn’t changed at all. It is later then the original that was cancelled due to bugs and restarted at a later time. If you have access to a time machine let me know. ;)

Yeah, my timers haven't reset or changed here either....have no idea what the OP is talking about. We're in the set-up phase, not the preview phase also, so maybe that's what is confusing the OP.
  • TVF
    36599 posts Member
    Options
    The time change happened because they pushed a hotfix to end the first GA event since it was bugged, then launched a new one at the top of that hour.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    3pourr2 wrote: »

Once Grand Arena hits 88 mph, you’re gonna see some serious kitten.
  • Options
    I've noticed the time changes too. It moves back and forth. My timer was aligned with my fleet payout (7 PM EST) two days ago and I missed my deployment phase because it moved back two hours (4 PM EST) and I'm kind of **** about it.